Peoples of the Empires, hear me!

Started by General Austin, January 14, 2004, 09:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

Yes.Let's all go off and kill Peace and his friends.Then we can live happily ever after in a world of peace.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

*vrooms around*

Aus, if you know who I am in-game I'll join you. Message me on there.

Burninate

I'm just saying it's not that extreme... a little, yes, but not much.
I had 9 kills. :P
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Peace Alliance

Awww, how cute! A rebellion!

Well I'd just like to suggest something... how 'bout a plan? You got nothin!

Checkerpaw

Right, Peace.  I'm SURE we would let you know that we have a plan in advance.  Heck, while we're at it, we might as well just tell you what it is.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Juska

Even if you decided to stand together against them, the only way to stop them is to 1. Kill when they are making a kill and are in slayer 2. once they restart find their names and hammer them as soon as the break.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Orcrist

Your problem there is that you won't be able to hammer them exactly as they start. They could do what I'm doing, by restarting with a name I've told no one, and strengthening myself to the point that i can rise to 30 mil net from under 10 mil net in a mere 450 turns. Now 30 mil net isn't that much, but you'd be surprised how skilled the Slayer players are...and who their allies are also...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

General Austin

Thank you for your optimism, Orcrist. You seem a likely candidate for an ally of Slayer, and if you are, I will try to not kill you unless you attack me or my allies specifically because we're hitting members of slayer. I had thought you'd join us, but hey, you can't be a rebel all the time.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Juska

Right Orcrist, thats why i'm saying it would be very hard to kill them unless someone turned turkey(is that phrase or something?) well they would have to tell us their names.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

General Austin

Well, you can talk about how impossible it is to destroy them, but you won't know what our real plan is (It's actually quite awesome) unless you join.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

*sigh*

I have a feeling that this Slayer thing is going to be disastrous..

Blood Wake

what we need is wolf bite. yiss yiss. even if he has to start a new account he will some how lead us to vctory. and if holby would come back that would be great
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Burninate

Quote from: General AustinWell, you can talk about how impossible it is to destroy them, but you won't know what our real plan is (It's actually quite awesome) unless you join.
Good advertising. :P
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Cindarin

Hey.  I'm all for your little alliance.  Let me list it's advantages:

1.  You become targets for us.
2.  Alot easier for us to find out who you are.
3.  Even if you kill us we'll come back.
4.  As far as you know there are only three of us.  How do you know there aren't ten, even twenty of us?
5.  Alot of fun for Slayer to go around killing you.

...Oh... i'm sorry... none of those advantages are for you now are they?

P.S.  Austin, I know you are afraid... very, very afraid! ^_^

[Edit] There is but only one way to stop us.  And even then it would be quite hard and it is most likely you don't know that way.  Also if you are planning on sending in spies it wont work.  Main reason Peace and I go to the same school meaning we don't have to let any new members know of who we are attacking and as it stands the three of us are doing quite well as it is.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Scarwake

*took one look at opening post* Hmmm....not true at all....Slayer was here before, they were strong, they were mighty, they owned the top...OH yeah, I was one of them....*blinks his eyes* Anyways, that's not the point...

Blades isn't joining in on this war, so please try to keep us out of this little squabble...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album