Yoda (#333) Killed

Started by Cindarin, January 13, 2004, 08:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Heh. I know Peace cares alot about the forum's approval. Why else would he start up a venture like this instead of killing random people just for fun? Look, I know something about Peace Alliance that would prove your statement wrong, but I'd rather not say it, as it's personal.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

First of all austin, you have NOTHING to hide from the forums.
Second, where did we say that kill was a bounty? I told you we killed him because he was ANNOYING. We don't care to make excuses for our actions.

Lenvar

Funny, Peace, how you've only been killing people in Loren/LAppren.

P.S.  To the Loreners:
Look, if you're annoyed by this, please SETTLE IT IN THE GAME.  Don't bother arguing with Peace/Cindarin because they'll never back down.

Checkerpaw

You killed me because I'm annoying?  

That doesn't make sense.

I hadn't attacked you in game, so I was not "annoying" you in game.

Killing me in game does not effect my forum account.

You just killed me out of spite.  But what goes around, comes around.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Admin Are Gods

I second that, Chexsy...

Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Peace Alliance

You annoyed us... So we killed you. Its nothing to argue about. unless you want to know WHERE you were annoying, and that of course was on the forums.

Its not like i am trying to stop people from arguing with us, i like a good discussion. But its when you do what checkerpaw does (which i can't say because he would whine about it being a flame) that we get annoyed.

RazorClaw

I can understand taking out Wolf Bite, as he was Emperor, but what's the point of taking Checkerpaw out? He was rank 50 (he mighta been lower) BEFORE your attacks. He couldn't do anything to you. Though I suppose it made you guys feel all toasty inside...

Checkerpaw

Don't you see?  It was out of spite.

By the way, I was rank 38.  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

RazorClaw

Hrrrrm. Still pretty dang low to concentrate that much effort on... And I know it was out of spite. But if I was as good as Peace and I really, really, disliked someone, I'd probably do it too.

General Austin

Peace Alliance, you don't know if I have something to hide or not. Do not act as if you own me as you did in your previous post, and your PM.

You say you appreciate a good discussion. I respect that opinion. But I ask you to refrain from flaming others DURING the discussion. Yes, the other person may have started the flaming in the first place, but who looks like an idiot when one person is screaming curses and the other one is calmly attempting to logically debate a point? I have seen you act immature and rude in parts of these discussions about your kills. Please try to stop yourself from doing so again. This goes for the rest of you/us/me/them as well.

Aqualis

Quote from: General AustinYou say you appreciate a good discussion. I respect that opinion. But I ask you to refrain from flaming others DURING the discussion. Yes, the other person may have started the flaming in the first place, but who looks like an idiot when one person is screaming curses and the other one is calmly attempting to logically debate a point? I have seen you act immature and rude in parts of these discussions about your kills. Please try to stop yourself from doing so again. This goes for the rest of you as well.
Where has there been flaming?

So what if they killed him because they thought he was annoying?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

General Austin

There's been quite alot in "Wolf Bite dead" topics, you might want to check them out.

It's a bit significant because Peace has gone so far as to KILL in-game, people who disagree with him in the forums. By using that method, he can terrify people who value their hordes into submission. It's quite a fun power-play actually, if you're not on the wrong end of it.

Aqualis

I still see nothing wrong with doing that.

~the mighta awualis

Admin Are Gods

I hate to sound so blunt, but, are you half-blind?
Retto is cool. If you don't think so, then DON'T SAY ANYTHING! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT!

The One And Only Plushie! (Thanks Tugwolf!)
Donuts, anyone? (Thanks Alice!)

Aqualis

Quote from: Admin Are GodsI hate to sound so blunt, but, are you half-blind?
No, are you?

After reading Checkerpaw's post (the one after this), it doesn't seem like he sees anything wrong with it either.

~the mighta awualis