RWL's most Wanted

Started by Peace Alliance, January 13, 2004, 05:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Lol, Peace, the joke really is that there is no joke about it, the inside joke part makes up for it cause it's jsut crazy talk. Like when I am in Algebra and then we learn about slopes and I say that the positive slope is a dope slope because the end gets high now that's kinda funny and from now on whenever someone says "dope slope" you get it because there was a joke before it and that would make it a inside joke because only the original people who were there when they joke started get it. Not cheese, nothing funny about cheese. Cheese is just another dairy oldy and moldy.
COOL STORY BRO

Peace Alliance

lol, dope slope. your so funny.  although for it to be a true dope slope wouldn't it beed a depression at the end? a  chemical low? hahaha, i'm just kidding, no way am i that literal.

Holby

None of you ever bother to use proper spelling and grammar? :P
*Points at the word "grammar"* There ya go Vera!
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

*sighs*
*remembers the RP section in the old forums*
*thinks about cheese*

Cindarin

Yay!!! I got ONE vote!!! Take that Peace.  I told you I would get at least one :)
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Gen. Volkov

I can't believe no one voted for me.... under the other section... I did null, cause I don't hate any of the guys up there.. and I actually don't hate anyone on the forums... thought I did.. but it was just dislike... still is in some cases...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, at least these forums aren't as full of hate as they were before..