Slayer

Started by Peace Alliance, January 12, 2004, 04:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

I would say that slayer is far from not being on the scoreboard. They stay hidden and build up there forces and once the word is given and the right price then they deploy their full arsenal. Who all is a slayer?
COOL STORY BRO

RazorClaw

If they don't want to form and stay as a clan, why don't they simply just be a group without a clan? Makes them much less big o' targets.

Peace Alliance

Thay stay HIDDEN Naltaca... so i'm not going to make a LIST! lol.

Razorclaw our score board looks like this:

Slayer: 1
Other: *shrug*

RazorClaw

It depends on the eye of teh beholder, I suppose...

Blackeyes

Lol, well this should be interesting, *starts singing* Do do do do do do do do can't touch this lmao, cause I don't have an account on reg!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't really like the sound of this.. i've been on the recieving end of this kind of attacking before, and it is not fun...

Checkerpaw

So Peace, gotten any request for kills yet?  Business seems to be rather slow, considering no one has posted in your forum yet.  Just remember, my offer still stands!

Personally, I think you've hurt your group's business chances because people don't trust you, and they probably won't trust your little bounty hunter clan, either.  And as Ashyra pointed out, people don't like to be on the receiving end of that kind of thing.

Also, I wonder how long your group will be able to remain anonymous.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

windhound

meh...  if the members of Peace's Slayer only send aid to Peace and lets Peace do the attacking, then there is really no way to find out who all is in Slayer..  'of course, if somone puts a high bounty on a horde and they refuse to take it, then that person could possibly be a Slayer, though, you really could never tell, that person could just be a friend or be under protection..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Ah, you could just check the last 100 attacks made on me, then also check the last 100 attacks made by others that are likely to have attacked, I think this would give you a list of the members.  It would take a bit of work, but since I can't log in to see the final attacks, I would like to know who attacked me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Burninate

Quote from: CheckerpawSo Peace, gotten any request for kills yet?  Business seems to be rather slow, considering no one has posted in your forum yet.
I don't know about you, but it's rather unusual for a business to get custom on the first or second day, especially here...
Look, I know you hate Peace passionately, but can't you just shut the heck up and go where you can make constructive remarks?
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Checkerpaw

I don't hate Peace passioniately.  I love the guy.  He makes my visits to this forum more interesting.  

I'm betting that this particular "Burninate" is probably Nevadacow--am I correct?  And if you are Nevadacow, you're just using this as another opportunity to bash me.  Still holding that stupid grudge from Terrouge?

By the way, I took Wolf's hint and checked his recent news listings.

The people who attacked him include (there might have been more):

Wolf Riders II (326)
For Glory (310)
Yellow Eyes II (290)
Cindarin (329)

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Peace Alliance

326 isn't with us, i have no idea why he was attacking then. Yellow was just doin a breif favour and i haven't talked with him since, nor did he know about my Slayer plans.

Checkerpaw, if you think we are going to run out of resources then i don't think you know who you are dealing with.

Peace Alliance - a Rat-masser
Cindarin - A rat-masser
allies - RESOURCES

The purpose of letting people request kills is to make it more fun.

And wondy, If we reject a request, i could be for 10000 reasons.

BTW, wolf do you seriously expect us to believe your not on regular? Not only do you make sure to mention it in every post (suspicious) but you've told us that your not playing EVERY time you leave the game, but then you WERE... how is this any different?  

General Austin

Well. My input on this is that it is half and half. May be a good idea, just so it makes it easier for people to kill off enemies....

Nah. Bad idea. Firstly, it discourages people from the game. If someone takes a disliking to a newbie for no reason, and hires you to kill them, then what gives the new guy any reason to want to come back? He thinks he'll just get killed again.

Also, killing someone who plays the game alot does nothing but help a person's ego, because the guy will almost always come back for revenge after you make the kill.

All that said, you having that business around makes me paranoid. I'ma gonna worry all the time if someone I attacked 5 times 3 ages ago comes out of the blue and hires an assasination.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Peace Alliance

If someone wants to kill a newb, chances are they are a newb themselves. So how would they have the bux to pay fot the kill? and its also pretty obvious if we've been hired because you can all read the requests in our forum.

General Austin

Oooh! I get the idea! You take a disliking to someone, Kill them off, and claim it was someone else who paid you to do it. Yoda, for example, was checkerpaw (I don't think so, but from what Peace and Cindarin have said, seems like it.) . You killed him off because he argued with you in that wolf bite topic. You're most likely gonna go for WLA next, then me, and anyone else who disagrees with you in this place. Nice job.  :)

Plus, with the jobs that you actually get, you make money off of the deal. This is the quickest way to get yourself hated by most of the forum members. That being said, nice job. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, the jobs you get on the forum, they could be easily faked. You get a friend to ask you for the job, or you make a multi account to ask you. Either way, you get a reason to kill off your "un-desirables".
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.