Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, since you don't want me to post anything...I won't.

If you re-read the very beginning of the thread, I believe that you'd find that you're gloating...

And my peanut gallery can understand and comprehend much bigger things than yours.

Lenvar

Honesty, Peace, if you can't see this topic as a great potential for a flame, then you are blind.  Also, I find that I have every right, of a forum, to tell you to be quiet, as I have no obligation to you, nor is there anything telling me I can't.

I'm not going to bother posting on this topic again.  And do you know why?  Because I don't CARE.

Peace Alliance

Then why the heck did you even POST, Wolfia? Seriosuly, I believe I have every right according to forum rules to start this topic. And how does starting a topic about my victory start a flame? Oh yeah, now i remember, everybody here like Wolfia feels the need to attack me on the forums simply because they hate me, and i've done something sucessfull.

Or maybe its because you got yourself a new name to hide behind and that gave you the confidence to talk that way towards me? Is that it, Wolfia?

Cindarin

Please, enough with the flaming already.  Lenvar had a pretty convincing post, read it and read it good.  I'm done with the fact that Wolf is dead for now.  I just want to know Wolf's feelings and oppinions on this because as it stands this is between Peace, Myself, and Wolf no one else at this point.  The main purpose of this topic was to display that Wolf had been defeated and so it has done it's job in that aspect.  Now you can go on stating that we are gloating by posting this topic but then you would have to say the same thing about Alakazar, I believe he is the one to post about killing Peace in turbo, I may be mistaken.  Both topics deal with the same thing, the death of a warlord.  Put down one you put down the other because they are one in the same.  As far as anyone gloating your remarks to peace about this "WWII" game are gloats and I don't think anyone here cares about that any way.  Now with all this said please shut up.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

~>John<~

3 weeks and all the clan alliances and emperorships are all confuzzled. Meh.....*logs on to his account*
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Lol, so he's finnaly dead, woohooo!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*
Slayer?

..Argh. Not again. Please..

General Austin

Whoever is Farimor, please understand, you spell it:

FARIMIR

Have fun. :rolleyes:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ashyra Nightwing

He has a scary amount of leaders..

Cindarin

Don't worry.  As you can see Slayer is currently non existant in name.  However it is there in spirit.  There isn't really anyhting anyone can do to change that.  If anyone has any problems with Slayer I would ask you nicely not to talk about your problems with those that follow the Slayer code but talk to the one who created it: The all mighty Wolf Bite.

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

It seems that far more people are being killed in this round than any other before..

Peace Alliance

Farimir isn't a slayer he is just babysitting the clan while the rest of us bunker down. So don't attack him thinkin he's a slayer.

General Austin

He helped you destroy Wolf Bite, so therefore he is a part of Slayer. Even if he is not, he deserves some kind of attacks for destroying the emperor. You said you expected retaliation, here it is.

Cindarin

Austin.  By what you are saying.  In past times when the emprorer was taken down did everyone ally up against there attackers? No.  The only reason you are doing this is because you want to suck up to Wolf Bite.  I on the other hand am not a suck up.  I am not a coward and I do not need a team of at least 10 other cowardly suck ups to help me out.  As for hitting me on reg.  I didn't really care, considering my health was at 27%.  However now that it is back to 100% I can finaly start to have my fun taking back what is rightfully mine.

user posted image

General Austin

I said that "Farimor" was in the clan of Slayer, and I posted his stats. From that you get the "fact" that I am a cowardly suck-up and a bad player, eh?

QuoteThe only reason you are doing this is because you want to suck up to Wolf Bite. I on the other hand am not a suck up. I am not a coward and I do not need a team of at least 10 other cowardly suck ups to help me out.

I am not a suck-up to anyone, much less an ally I have known for almost 2 ages. If you want a fight, fine.  Don't slander my name in the attempt. This is your first warning. Watch out, or you might receive a talking-to from Shael.