Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Meh.

(I wish i could leave it with just that word 'cause it really sums up my thoughts on this issue to date.)

Cindarin

"meh".  I like that word.  Has that sort of summing it all up ring to it.  Anyway, i'm done in this topic until Wolf Bite himslef starts posting about how he feels.  I really think this will be interesting.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Yes... Let us wait for wolf...

I agree, this will be interesting.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation Movement
Quote from: CindarinWe already know the main one.

1. For killing Wolf Bite
WRONG!

1. For killing an ally. I wouldn't care if the guy was rank 50.

[edit] If wolf hadn't been in LAppren to TEACH new players, you never would have killed him. I believe Badrang is upset because he came back from his e-mail problems hoping to learn in LAppren, but ended up finding one teacher busy and another dead.
I'm upset because Wolf a good friend and I see no point in killing him except out of spite and immaturity.  I came to LAppren to help some of the newer players with the strats I use, and to learn new ones from Holby and Wolf.

I don't know how experienced the other LAppren members are, but I will volunteer to take an Assistant or Diplomatic relation within the LAppren clan until Holby comes out of vacation.

And I only wish Peace and Cindarin join a clan.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

The problem is... There is no person in the LAppren leadership who can appoint you as Diplomat.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Cindarin

I know I said I wasn't going to post but... Badrang, the more you wish for it, the less chance there will be of it happening.

Done.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Ahhh, hold on to your puberty Badrang. If you didn't have the entire game behind your back I would happily take you on myself.  

Badrang the Tyrant

WLM:  One of the Admins could give it to me, but I doubt it.

Cindarin:  I can still wish, but even if you don't join a clan, there are always people around you who will attack you.

Peace:  If we were on another Promisance board, I'd say something to you and wouldn't get into trouble.  But since we're at RWL, I'll try and keep my mouth shut for once.  I'd take you on if I weren't still in protection and had no turns.  But seeing as I have these two things to bother with, I'll just have to wait until later.

Peace Alliance

Well whatever Badrang, you could have been talking to me on AIM all this time, but you decided you wanted to be nasty to me on the forums so i faught back. Anyways, i could take you any day, you know that.

Badrang the Tyrant

Like you took care of me on WWII?

Peace Alliance

You mean that game i stopped playing?

I was all of a sudden taken off admin without warning, i wasn't expecting to fight. But anyways, I don't feel its necessary for me to sit here making excuses to someone who is just being grumpy. Like i said before, if you wanna through words back and forth lets do it over AIM, ok? No point clogging up the forums. You've all pretty much riuned this topic already be shoving your nonesense into it.

and did i not say MEH???

Badrang the Tyrant

You mean that game where you sent 2 bil food to everyone and got caught?  You expected to be an Admin after that?   You seemed ready enough to make a deal with me anyway.

I believe that you and Cindarin have put forth 50% of the posts in this topic because you've been gloating and acting like kids who just got their candy fix.

Lenvar

Right, I would have liked to have said something very rude to all of you, but as the forum does not permit it, I shall refrain.

WLM:  Be quiet.
Badrang: Be quiet.
Peace: Be quiet.
Cindarin: Be quiet.
Everyone else who's been arguing (with the exception of windhound, who hasn't really been arguing): Shut up.

Do you all have to turn the forums into flame wars?  Isn't there enough of the bickering in the ROC?  Somebody's been killed.  So what.  Get over it.  It's fine with me if you settle it over the game - but don't turn the forums into a bickering farm.  Please don't.

I don't like it that Wolf Bite's been killed.  But on the other hand - hey, why not?  It's an effective way of getting rid of an opponent - and you must realize that anyone who's not in your clan or on your allies list is an opponent, in this game.  I myself cannot see any REALLY plausible reason for the killing, but on the other hand, it is, as Peace said, fun, and also payback.  For wrongs which should have been forgotten ... but WLM, have you forgiven Odoyle?  No.  Have I forgiven Radiohead?  No.  Has Peace forgiven Wolf Bite?  No.  So what better way of payback then of saying, virtually,
"Nanana boo boo,
We have killed you."

Note that that was an expression of my CONTEMPT for the act in question.  However, as I've said, I can't see any reason for not doing it.

Cindarin

Badrang.  We haven't been gloating.  Why am I even bothering to try and type somethen to you when I know that peanut galelry of yorus isnt going to understand anyway.  Here i'll put it plain a dsimple for you:

-Nothing you say bothers us.
-Didn't I already say we were going to wait and see what Wolf had to say?
-I don't care what YOU think Wolf will say, I care about what HE has to say.
-I don't hate Wolf Bite, I have nothing against him.  I consider him a friend.  If he wants to dislike me for playing a game then that his desicion not mine.  I'll still respect the man, he is a great player after all.
-I don't even WANT you to post anything after this.
-Like Peace said take it to AIM.
-We did what we did, I would do it again.  Nothing you say can change it.  So please just wait like the rest of us for Wolf to post ok?  I'm asking you this nicely because I don't want to be mean because i'm not.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Quote from: LenvarRight, I would have liked to have said something very rude to all of you, but as the forum does not permit it, I shall refrain.

WLM:  Be quiet.
Badrang: Be quiet.
Peace: Be quiet.
Cindarin: Be quiet.
Everyone else who's been arguing (with the exception of windhound, who hasn't really been arguing): Shut up.

Do you all have to turn the forums into flame wars?  Isn't there enough of the bickering in the ROC?  Somebody's been killed.  So what.  Get over it.  It's fine with me if you settle it over the game - but don't turn the forums into a bickering farm.  Please don't.

I don't like it that Wolf Bite's been killed.  But on the other hand - hey, why not?  It's an effective way of getting rid of an opponent - and you must realize that anyone who's not in your clan or on your allies list is an opponent, in this game.  I myself cannot see any REALLY plausible reason for the killing, but on the other hand, it is, as Peace said, fun, and also payback.  For wrongs which should have been forgotten ... but WLM, have you forgiven Odoyle?  No.  Have I forgiven Radiohead?  No.  Has Peace forgiven Wolf Bite?  No.  So what better way of payback then of saying, virtually,
"Nanana boo boo,
We have killed you."

Note that that was an expression of my CONTEMPT for the act in question.  However, as I've said, I can't see any reason for not doing it.
First off... Who are you? Second, why do you have the reight to tellme to be quiet? In fact i'm pretty sure its topics like this (with exclusion to badrangs bickering which i requested be left off the forums) are exciting, and are exactly what this forum is for. Third, I have in fact forgiven wolf bite for any of our disagreements... But at the same time, he has foiled me so many times in the game....

Anyways, enough said this topic is getting tired.