Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

She editted my post, I am so touched. lol
COOL STORY BRO

Checkerpaw

Quoteyour constant bickering is pointless, and is not furthering any meaningful discussion.

"Constant bickering"?  I haven't even been posting in this topic for a full day yet.  What other examples do you have of my "constant bickering"?  

QuoteUgh... Checker who are you on Reg? If your as good as you sayyou are you will tell me the truth.

Heh, this is funny--you are the second person in the last 12 hours who have asked me who I am on Regular, or if I'm even playing on Regular (the other was through PM).  I suspects there is a reason for this.  Like I told the other person, I am playing on Regular, but only a select few know who I am.  This allows me to mouth off at the forums without fear of retaliation from those angry at me and looking for revenge.  
:)

What is this about "if you're as good as you say you are"?  Where have I said that I'm good at this game?  

QuoteFirst off, I would like to say that checkerpaw has put not 2 cents in but 369$'s worth in change in. The topic starts to die with all its disputes and then he turns around and arouses it again, which is getting rather irritating.

This is, quite simply, false.  This topic was NOT dead when I "turn around and aroused it" (REAL nice selection of words there).  The topic was still going full strength, and Cindarin had just recently made a sarcastic and condenscending remark, to the extent of, "Well we just taught Wolf Bite a valuble lessen, now didn't we?"  And I responded with my own comment.  

QuoteAnd Checkers, Peace, cut it out. No more squabbling.

I prefer to think of this as "verbal sparring," not "squabbling."

;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Burninate

Quote from: CheckerpawWhat other examples do you have of my "constant bickering"?
Well for example where you say...
QuoteThis allows me to mouth off at the forums ...

Checkers, quite seriously, shut up. You've contributed nothing of value to the topic but bickering. Who asked you to get involved? Take Wolf Bite's example. He has every right to post and flame and bicker, yet he makes one single post. You...? Well I won't go into that.

QuoteThis is, quite simply, false.  This topic was NOT dead when I "turn around and aroused it" ...
It's not just you... people have endlessly brought this topic back up when it should have died or been closed long ag. Frankly, nobody had any business here but Wolf Bite, his killers, and Loren's allies. You are neither, and so are many people like Austin. Look at him, he got involved with a moderator's mask which he should have used objectively. If you are Wolf Bite's friend, then avenge him instead of shooting your mouth off. And shoot it off only /when/ you've avenged him.

QuoteI prefer to think of this as "verbal sparring," not "squabbling."
Whatever you choose to think about it, it is provocative arguing. You're not gaining any respect, just making a bad reputation.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: BurninateFrankly, nobody had any business here but Wolf Bite, his killers, and Loren's allies. You are neither, and so are many people like Austin.
I'd just like to point out that Checkerpaw IS an ally...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Checkerpaw

Yes, I am an ally of Loren, as Weasel's himself says.  So, Burninate, by your own standard you have to admit that I do have business here.

My use of the term "mouth off" is accurate, (I was trying to add some humor with that phrase) but I believe that mouthing off is different then bickering.

QuoteWho asked you to get involved?

Who asked you to get involved?

QuoteIf you are Wolf Bite's friend, then avenge him instead of shooting your mouth off. And shoot it off only /when/ you've avenged him.

I'm really not shooting my mouth off.  In fact, almost all of my posts here have been in response to posts that other people have made about me.  Like this one.  And maybe I already HAVE avenged Wolf Bite's death?

QuoteYou're not gaining any respect, just making a bad reputation.

We shall see.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Burninata

Quote from: CindarinHeh Windy.  Now I have something to say.  Have you ever wondered why the lower ranks don't always ask for aid?  Because they kow that thier request will be denied.  Simple as that.
That's not true. Every time I asked for Aid from windy, he ALWAYS gave me more than I expected. Then I felt really bad about it and no one else has given me aid so I quit. ^_^;;
One lass who...hasn't really done all that much...(!)
(Burninata...probably...)

Burninate

Well, Checkers, as you will see this is maybe my second post in the topic. I only posted to stop you. Since you seem to be saying the same or something pointless for the last few posts.

Is this how it should be?
QuoteWho posted in: Wolf Bite killed
Poster Posts
Cindarin  46
Peace Alliance  27
The Weasel Liberation Movement  19
Badrang the Tyrant  13
Checkerpaw  12
General Austin  10
The Voice  6
The Lady Shael  2
wolf bite  2
Burninate  2
Ereptor  1

If you are an ally, very good. But make a new point, not the same thing 8 zillion times.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

RazorClaw

Quote from: BurninataThat's not true. Every time I asked for Aid from windy, he ALWAYS gave me more than I expected. Then I felt really bad about it and no one else has given me aid so I quit. ^_^;;
Hmm... who does this remind me of... It reminds me of Julie, but she couldn't make ANOTHER account...

The Weasel Liberation Mov

'tis Menatus, methinks...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

RazorClaw

But she wasn't TOO low. I mean, she generally stayed top ten or top twenty.

Peace Alliance

your constant bickering is pointless, and is not furthering any meaningful discussion.

"Constant bickering"? I haven't even been posting in this topic for a full day yet. What other examples do you have of my "constant bickering"?

LOL!! Checkerpaw look at the forum clock, our posts were 7 MINUTES APART!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure over HALF the posts on this stupid topic have been arguing about ther OTHER half of the posts. Why the heck should we care about that? for goodness sakes if you have an opinion on the matter of wolf bite being killed then go ahead and voice it. Then when you get shunted because your opinion sucks, then LIVE with it! Don't spend all you time talking about how that guys post about you might possibly, maybe, kinda hurt somebodys feelings!

Next person to post about something that is NOT on topic, deserves to be shot in the shin! and that inclodes any posts congradulating me on voicing my own opinion on the matter *glares*

The Lady Shael

*shoots Peace in the shin for threatening to shoot other people in the shin*

All of you, cut the so-called 'verbal sparring'. This is y'all's final warning. *threatens to press the "Close Topic" option*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Naltaca

You tell em lady shael, go on ahead and put the smackdown on this sorry bunchs of bickering ninnies. LoL
COOL STORY BRO

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote?
your constant bickering is pointless, and is not furthering any meaningful discussion.

"Constant bickering"? I haven't even been posting in this topic for a full day yet. What other examples do you have of my "constant bickering"?

LOL!! Checkerpaw look at the forum clock, our posts were 7 MINUTES APART!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure over HALF the posts on this stupid topic have been arguing about ther OTHER half of the posts. Why the heck should we care about that? for goodness sakes if you have an opinion on the matter of wolf bite being killed then go ahead and voice it. Then when you get shunted because your opinion sucks, then LIVE with it! Don't spend all you time talking about how that guys post about you might possibly, maybe, kinda hurt somebodys feelings!

Next person to post about something that is NOT on topic, deserves to be shot in the shin! and that inclodes any posts congradulating me on voicing my own opinion on the matter *glares*
OK, I have had enough of this.  Why do we have RULES at this forum if they're not going to be followed?

Three times in this thread Peace has flagrantly broken the rules.

A) Refering to my "stupidity."

B) Speaking about how my "opinion sucks."

C) The shot in the shin remark.

Peace, you have shown that you are not mature enough to follow the rules, or even to discuss issues in a sensible manner.  You like to belittle and disrespect anyone who doesn't agree with you.  Why the moderators haven't taken care of this before is beyond me, but personally, if you don't have the maturity or mental ability to engage in serious discussion without flaming me, I'm not going to drag myself down to your level.  This is my last post in this topic.

Let it be said, however, that Peace made the claim that I am "constantly bickering."  But guess what?  Peace cannot back this claim up.  He has just been throwing empty words into the air.    

QuoteIf you are an ally, very good. But make a new point, not the same thing 8 zillion times.

I have been making new ponts.  You just haven't been paying attention.

Dixie Ros?

Well, I'm on your side, Chex, but I have to say...Give it up, Chex... Peace has  flamed before, flamed me, and he has never been punished for that flaming. Only when he flamed someone importaint (Wolf Bite) did he get  in trouble.  He...Ug. *disgusted frown* Why the admin don't *do* anything about it, is so far beyond me it is floating in space.  :angry:
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"