Wolf Bite killed

Started by Peace Alliance, January 10, 2004, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almkman

Checkerpaw:And you're blaming Cindarin for not reading posts.Try reading The Voices post right before mine and you might get what Cindarin is saying.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

This topic does NOT need to be locked.

And cherckerpaw my post about you having a good sense of humer was because i didn't want to argue with your stupidity. its like when wilf bite used to say "hehe" in reply to people who were trying to start things with him.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: Peace AllianceThis topic does NOT need to be locked.
Why not? As you can likely see, this is just turning into one big pointless argument.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Almkman

Well if certain someone's wouldn't repeat the same thing over and over we might get somewhere.Any way it's good for the forum.We getting more people to post and come around.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Cindarin

Ya know...  I say lock this topic.  I'm getting fed up with dealing with person after person after person.  Sure I was O.K with it when it was dealing with Wolf Bite but now were just getting people in here who want to argue for the sake of arguing.  I don't see any point in that anyway.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juska

The only person posts I want to see are wolfs, and the other 2's responses, but this has gone to the birds.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Checkerpaw

Quote from: almkmanCheckerpaw:And you're blaming Cindarin for not reading posts.Try reading The Voices post right before mine and you might get what Cindarin is saying.
I did read his post.  It was very helpful.  And I responded to his post, repeating my earlier response, and adding my response to the second option.  And then Peace jumped on me for posting repititious messages.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Cindarin

And which post of mine was that?  As you can tell i'm not paying much attention to you.  Could also mean that my attention span has started to lower, but meh.

user posted image

Checkerpaw

The one in which you said something about me insulting you.  

By the way, I want to bring this to the attention of the mods:

"And cherckerpaw my post about you having a good sense of humer was because i didn't want to argue with your stupidity."

Know what's ironic, though?  Peace spelled "humor" wrong!

:lol:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Garagas Ledavas

People, stop arguing. Wolf has apparently stopped, he is done. So stop trying to stick up for him! Let him do it himself! Peace and Cindarin were successful, their plan was very effective, so stop!
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

The Lady Shael

*enters topic flexing her admin powers and whatnot* Hush it up, people. No more arguing in this topic, or it shall be lost forever in the realm of locked topics. (Which isn't really lost, but oh well.) I'd advise you not to push your luck because I am in a mildly irritable mood right now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

mice of might

I agree lady, its really not very nice to argue like this. Discussing things is OK, but when mean words start getting thrown around its just not nice. Lets just try and settle down!
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

wolf bite

People keep asking me more about what happened and how I feel about it, so here goes.

I cannot log in, I have heard that a little rat runs up to you and tells you all that attacked you, and I can?t read that.  I also can?t read whatever mail I had.

Now to take away some of the myths and wrongs.

I hear 2 people taking credit for the attack, but have been told that over 5 where involved by checking the last 100 attacks on me. Maybe more, if people check the last 100 of those likely suspects.  I think someone should investigate this.

The code of Slayer is not reborn. Slayer is the clan name that I have 2 times used.  But both times were to take down an emperor and replace him with us.  Never did we go for a kill or even take someone out of the top 15.  Those using the name now are doing so to try to start a fight, would be like using the name Winter to kill Ad.  Only an insult.  Further the members of the old Slayer are not the one in this one.  One or 2 once trusted people were not the clan of 10 people that made Slayer great.

Ereptor and I called a cease-fire when he agreed not to intimidate anymore.  His ?small part? was a break of that agreement.  Peace formed a formal truce less then 24 hours before he attacked.  Those that where in an allied clan and saved up turns under the pretence and protection of an ally only to use those turns against me, have much to learn about life.

How do I feel about it?  Not bad, maybe only disappointed in humanity.

You see, after holding the top for 10 days, I had won!  Game over!  No big deal!  I got my victory on my sig.  I had planed to start sending aid to all the smaller clans to get the game moving again.

But when Holby had an unexpected holiday for a week or so, I stepped into the training clan because I firmly believe in bring up the standard of play.  I knew there was a risk but thought it to be so illogical for anyone to waste his or her turns on me, I agreed.  Why would anyone use turns to attack a person that has posted that they have stopped all fighting and are only teaching others to play when they get nothing for it?

I had told Peace the other day that I had dropped all my defenses so that I could make resources to send them out after Holby got back. He knew this.  

So what challenge is there to attack a peaceful teacher with no army and little land only days before he voluntarily gives up the emperorship?

Let them gloat about being the first to ever non-voluntarily taking me from the top, let them brag on being the first in redwall to kill Wolf Bite.  All they have done is leave a training clan with no one to train.  With these facts known now publicly, the meaning small and took no talent.

Lastly I would like to address whether I plan to make a comeback.  I have won!  I have no need.  I would not be a wolf if I thought well of those that are taking such great pleasure in simply harming a training clan.  But they gained nothing from it so I have nothing to take from them.  There punishment is the rest of the players now know what their morality standards are.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

QuoteFurther the members of the old Slayer are not the one in this one. One or 2 once trusted people were not the clan of 10 people that made Slayer great.

Sorry to break it to you Wolf but I was in Slayer.  It was also me who convinced you to allow Peace into Slayer.  Also durring this time was my war with Peace where I tried to get you to kick him from the clan and kill him.  So where you have said that no members from the old slayer clan are in this I would like you to think again.  I may be mistaken however I believe it was my account, The Black Panther that was in Slayer.  I am not certain on this however.  Other then that I respect your post.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Well said wolf bite! *claps* I think that theroughly makes us look like the scum of RWL now doesn't it?

That was expected, even if it IS coming from a forum admin.

Took no talent? Cindarin took 27K land in 450 turns. I believe that took a lot of talent!