Who would make a better Emperor?

Started by The Beatles, February 03, 2003, 03:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Well, this was suggested, so....
Dies Irae was one of the earliest stomp-victims of sod. Stormy, that is. :)

~Beatles

I put Raine.  

TR Shadow

I personally liked Blueeyes.  I don't really have a reason.

Aden

Fenix is the best emperor because no one opposes him anymore... but Blueeyes was the most passive "emperor", if you can call him that. Fenix would probably be the emperor and Blueeyes would have been the president... then Retto ousted him and became king, then Fenix started a revolution and become emperor.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

NHLBRO19

I'd say Blueeyes,  Because how he/she rose through the ranks fast was a good reason.
-Icefox
leader of Arctic Scouts

Menatus

Blueeyes is a he. I liked Ragefur, but I put Tarsonis.

Shael of Torethevel

*sniff* I sorta miss Stormy being emperor, and I see some others agree. Everything just seemed to run a lot smoother, and it was a lot more fun....there were some pretty cool people who used to be in the top ten. I remember Hyperion, Klamath, Ragefur, Beatles, and Stormy, who were always up there...and me, struggling along....heh....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

NHLBRO19

Yes the days of RWl 1 are long over those were the good ol' days.
-Icefox
leader of Arctic Scouts

Deathclaw

I would be a good emperor. I wouldn't injure random people for land and to rise up. I'd attack dishonorable people picking on the weak. I would attack with a reason and purpose.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

griever

Sons of Delor - Longest lasting and most powerful.  Probably most personable too.
Ratimics Tribe - Could have been powerful, but was stomped repeatedly.  Points for rebounding though.
Blueeyes - Eh...all right emperor.
Deran-Jed Pumer - Amazing overthrow of Stormclaw for a brief, shining moment.  Still, it was something new for the game.
Tarsonis - Just starting really.  His reign remains to be seen.

As for all the wannabe's...Sovereign Guard and Kilk were probably the best.

Fenix

:D:D I rose faster than Blueeyes and I didn't have aid bundles :D:D

Azrael

I was Dies Irae. :P

I wasn't a "wannabe", because I didn't really want to be. Heh. I'm still a little sore about the Sons of Delor thing. I attacked a person listed as unclanned a few times, then the person joined Sons of Delor and proceeded to have the clan kill me. Well, first they attacked me a few times (well, a lot of times) and demanded an unresonable (meaning impossible for me) tribute before trying to kill me. I killed myself before they could, though.

My suggestion for His August Majesty is to declare a code of honor in the kingdom that newbies don't follow, for everyone's benefit. It could be sort of a standard one can adhere to, rise above, or stoop below, or whatever. It needn't be a compulsory, but could sort of tell everyone what to expect and what not to expect. One could say that I was a victim of a very skewed sense of clan honor. :P

For example, the 3 max attacks thing... Didn't know that was any sort of a standard.

Just a suggestion. This sort of thing is something that usually sets Emperors down in the history books, you know. :P

Shael of Torethevel

Griever! I didn't know you're still hanging around here.....

And yes, in EO (not sure if it was in DI) you were only allowed to attack three times....it annoyed a lot of people....not me though....I almost tried to enforce the same thing with Alliance.....heh...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

griever

Yeah, I just rejoined :)  Go figure.

The three attacks only started in DI.

calria

hmmm... I can't choose between any so I'd just say it's a toss up between Blueeyes, Tarsonis, and good ol' Ragefur. *nods*

*chuckle* I think Mentatus would've made a good one, too. We all could have happily raised ponies together. That would've lasted all of... two... nah... three seconds... ;-)

Holby

Quote from: grieverYeah, I just rejoined :) ?Go figure.

The three attacks only started in DI.
Hello griever! Remember me? I asked you for the password to DI, because Bogfoot's Impalers gave me the old one :D

NOTE: A single-digiter :D  :D  :D  Well, a former one anyhow.

-EDIT- When I first visted the DI page, I almost died when I saw the attacking rules. They were very strict. Not sure who actually followed them or for how long?
I have noticed that no-one reimburses anymore, either. :(
I will not deleted this