Online Attackers! :@:@:@

Started by mice of might, January 08, 2004, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mice of might

MAN am I ever mad at all those people who keep attacking me while I'm online. I'm not sure if anyone has ever said anything about this before, but it REALLY bugs me when I'm just trying to play the game and all of a sudden some guy attacks you while your online and ruins EVERYTHING you've been working so hard on. Do you people not see how mean that is? Or do you not care because all that matters is winning. I'm about to leave the game because of you, so your making people leave, does that make you feel good?
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Cindarin

Who are these people anyway?  And who might you be on Turbo?  I know earlier this morning I hammered it out on someone who was online.  This was ebcause he had assaulted the top 10 in a manner that I did not like.  Further more he had WAY too much land.  Therefore I helped him out in a way.  Also I helped eliminate a possible threat.   I see nothing wrong in that.

Cindarin
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

mice of might

QuoteWho are these people anyway?
Too many to name!
QuoteAnd who might you be on Turbo?
No need to tell you that, but your a nice guy.
QuoteTherefore I helped him out in a way
What if he was planning to use that land to get his leaders up? So that he could do a proper stratagy and have fun? What if he needed to attack the top 10 becuase he needed the land to make leaders? You would have totally ruined his plans, and personally i wouldn't do that to anyone. It ruins the game.
user posted image

windhound

I'm tryin to avoid online attackin, 'cause it seems to reallly peeve people..  but it is a good strat to get though thoes who build many many gaurds..  most of the time people have their gaurd down while they're online..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Cindarin

You wouldn't happen to be Timber Rising (#24) by any chance would you?  Because that guy keeps hitting me and thinks he can get away with it.  He's next on MY list.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Blackeyes

Quote from: CindarinI know earlier this morning I hammered it out on someone who was online.  This was ebcause he had assaulted the top 10 in a manner that I did not like.  Further more he had WAY too much land.             Cindarin
What was his name?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mark

Quote from: BlackeyesWhat was his name?
I attack the top ten everyday :P , but I've only attacked one person online...

I think it should be ok if they attacked you earlier, it's a good way to teach 'em a lesson.  But, first make sure they have one turns, so they can't do anything except watch thier land go down and down and down :P...great fun, but I don't do that sort of thing.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Retto

The Asha'man (#4) was attacking me online while I was trying to recover my economy. Very unfun. Usually I deal 3 murders for every online attack, but mostly he destroyed my huts, and I didn't realize 'til afterwards that where I thought I had a decent amount of huts, I only had 15.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

lonewolf1817

stop the bleeding heart attitude. its a game and if someone wants to attack you while ur online then take it like a man(or women) and deal with it.personaly its not the smartest thing to attack while someone is online cuz they feel the need to get back wahts rightfully theres cuz they rightfully stole it from someone else.......(get it>?cuz i shure dont)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

mice of might

Lonewolf you are one of the ones I'm talking about.

And OK, i think i went overboard when i said i was going to leave, i still love this game and its a lot of fun. But still, its really mean to do that to people.
user posted image

lonewolf1817

not my fualt i was doing exactly waht u were doing but u were land fat adn not me. and i needed land and u were sitting there like a open target. but i only hit u like 6 times.  
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

mice of might

I wasn't landfat. I 70 mil NW on 40K land.  And you attacked me less then 6. I said you one of the ones i'm talking about, not that your one of the worse ones.
anyways, all is done and over with.
user posted image

lonewolf1817

no ur wrong when i attacked u u were land fat. then u got ur net way up. ut land was dead even with ur net at the time but all it done and ova with.

Naltaca

I have only ever attacked a person, purposely, while online if they were north and my economy consisted of a military so i could not prepair my raiders but other than that I avoid online attacking at all costs. I heard that's why Peace went beserk and all kung-fu style on "the horde of Crunn Gripthroat" 's behind which led to his demise in the end, i think any ways. For all of you wishing to destroy the game and be destroyed, then by all means attack while your victim is online but for one, as long as I'm not online I don't really care how much land someone takes from me and it doesn't bother me one bit cause they DIDN'T ATTACK ME WHILE I WAS ONLINE.
COOL STORY BRO

Juska

If you can't stand being attacked online then play at like 3:00 am no one is ever on then I bet, I hate it when poeple get off for like 10 min. then you attack them and they accuse you of attacking while they were online.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19