What happened to peace

Started by alacazar, January 07, 2004, 02:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

What happened to the Peace Aliance that i knew?     Something happened this round that lead entier clans to go after him.   likewise this is the first time i have ever seen peace aliance break anykind of truce or agreement knowingly just to get the glory of a kill.  A kill that forced my hand to act since it was a member of my clan that died,   During a time where i had orders to my clan not to attack and had taken measures that peace aliance agreed to,   to deal with an insult between him and mine.  I admit it  I saw a clan widdling him down,  and befor they cold get the kill I did.   To honor the slain.  And for apropriate irony.

But what has happened to peace alinace, whom as far as I was aware was the real one, to act in a manner so unlike what i have seen of him in the past.   Heck   it was like wolfbite attacking the evil blades without warning.    Odd days

alacazar of the paladins blade aliance
lets justice and honer prevail in rwl turbo

windhound

*Grins*
Peace rarely made any agreements of any sort, I like him as a person, but dislike the way he handles his hordes..  he took *thinks* about 10 bil food, give or take, from one of my past turbo accounts, just so that I wouldnt have it..  tehe..  
yuppers..  peace seems to play just for himself, a strat that works only to a certain point..  that's why I'm kinda surprised he kept is name..  as some like to take revenge for smushlings of past..

If I've judged wrongly, correct me, yet I think I've made a fairly accurate view..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

I kept most of the agreement but your clan member enraged me by his attacking me while I was online. Sure, anyone can attack me that wishes to but that really makes me go over the edge when I get attacked while online. I left your clan mate alone for the longest time and he did not raise a finger so I figured he was waiting around for his death sentence so I gave it to him but not before I gave him half a week to recover and over that time he did not spend a single turn. I shall return more powerful than ever and shall not make the mistake of letting my emotions get the best of me.

Cindarin

It seems unfair to me that everyone was attacking Peace just because it was him.  I'm not seeing much of one person being constantly hit.  In fact Peace is the only one i've seen being constantly hit.  Furthermore I had been attempting to help him, although it has seemed to have failed.  I will continue to help him even if it means destroying MY OWN horde.

That aside.  There is one small problem I am having... and yes, you know exactly who you are.  Now.  I could do this the nice way and leave you alone like you would want me to.  HOWEVER, I have a tendancy and a history to demolish anyone who hits me or anyone I feel has the need to be dropped down.  Even though your not in the top 10 i'm still going to come for you... beware.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

alacazar

And the greatest irony of all,  that clan member was about 6 hours away from being expelled due to inactivity.   But as long as someone is in pal they aer under my protetion,   inactive or not,  so if one is destroyed,    even  ifits just hours away from eing kicked  i still am bound by my own personal rules to respond.  eather way  when i figure out who peace comes back as   he goes on the clan  safe  and no attack list,   And if Koww goes after him again.        well thats pushing it a bit far and i will act to try and protect him one way or another.  No one and I mean no one deserves that beating   ever.  

Alacazar

Peace Alliance

Never thought i'd have to die by your hand alacazar.

lonewolf1817

listen all you youngens. i have more reason to hate peace more than anyone here. but i mean u dont need to gang up on the poor fella. its much better if u let him get #1 then and only then crush his dreams.*winks*
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

alacazar

and I hated to act against you peace,             nore will it ever happen again without realy realy good reason you reamin on my no attack list and you are there to stay (baring ubnusual cercomstances anyways

Gen. Volkov

lonewolf.. who are you?? How can you sound like such a newbie.. yet claim that you have more reason to hate Peace than anyone else? Were you in a fued with him for three weeks?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf1817

dude u dont know me dont make acusations every time ive played this game i make top ten. look at imortalized im on there in the first 2 posts. rank #5 and rank #7 then just resently #7 again. im a old school player that decided to come abck and play the game once again. newb.....  :lol: u wish.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

mice of might

Valkov look at the Member No. Lonewolf has been her much longer then you.  :rolleyes:  
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Ashyra Nightwing

*thinks*
Yiss.. he used to play, then came back.. and he now hangs around, poisoning other people's food.

Gen. Volkov

Lonewolf- I was not making accusations.. I was just stating that you sound rather childish and inexperieced. Mice- Its Volkov.... and member number tells diddly. I was here FIRST ERA. I left and came back smilar to this lonewolf... however I came back 2 eras after I had left. Ask anyone from the beginning.... heck, ask an Admin... I was Hounds of Ulster, and my Warlord number was in the 40's... I was just wondering why lonewolf was saying this, when he sounded like he had no idea what he was doing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

General Austin

Oy! Volkov, you're back! *amazed* Off-topic, but welcome back...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Naltaca

Quote from: lonewolf1817im a old school player that decided to come back and play the game once again.
I have found that to be the case with many players. RWL is like a parasite, first you try it and then you play for a few months and decide you want to quit. You quit and then a few months later, the parasite planted inside of you makes you come back. The same thing happened with me, I'm an "old school" playa as well. Let me add that RWL is a good parasite, hehe, or is that the parasite speaking?
COOL STORY BRO