A new chapter in RWL

Started by Ereptor, February 02, 2003, 11:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Ereptor sat on his throne and strummed his claws.  "What am i going to do," he grumbled to himself.  "Captain!!! Where is the runner?"  In the past couple of weeks Ereptor had noticed young warlords coming in on his land.  Day by day he was attacked.  He had his hands full with these vermin.  Being the leader of two powerful clans Ereptor had the knowledge of how he felt things should be run.  But he had no choice in this matter.  Tarsonis was in charge here.  Though he was a long way away.  What was on his mind was his home land.  A good stoat never lets anyone push him around.  But things were getting tuff.  On top of the young warlords attacking him, occasionally out of the blue an old warrior of Mossflower would come charging in for a quick sweep.  The older warriors were much wiser and new when to take advantage of a good situation.
                 "Where's MY RUNNER!!!!"  "Dang rats are so slow vermin."  he said aloud as he glanced around the room as if to draw an answer from the shuddering vermin.  Suddenly the runner burst in.  "Sir I have delivered your message to the warlords of the old realm."  "To, The Warlords of Old."  He proudly exclaimed.  "Well done rat, now go eat and drink and rest.  For you don't know when I will need your services."  The rat bowed and grasped his sword hilt, then scurried away.  Finally, Ereptor thought as he breathed a sign of relief.  The warlords of old was to be a underground agreement between them to stop attacks on each other.  For crying out loud he thought, we were here first.  We have been here for ages, we mustn't fight against each other.  And if we do it should be in agreement with each other.  He hoped this would bring an end to the barrage of attacks on his land.  But he knew nothing would ever make that happen.  Even if they were to stop, he would bring war.  For that is what he craved.  The smell of the blood on his sword and the sound of his slain enemies on the field of battle.
            BAM!!!   Ereptor slammed his hands on his throne.  "Captain ready the troops, we march soon."   "And watch for any runners from the Warlords of Old."  "Any rat that shoots and asked questions later, will have to answer to ME!"

A new Chapter in RWL is added.....  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

"Sir, someone appoarches!"  A rat watchout yelled.  "Open the gates."  Yelled the Captain back to the rats that guarded the two big doors of the castle of Ereptor's Raiders.  The Captain greeted the two runners and led them to the throne room of Ereptor The Great.  "Come in, come in."  Ereptor said as he motioned the two runners.  "What news do you bring and whom do you represent."  The first runner bowed and said, "I am representing Northland Raiders."  The runner cleared his throat and opened his scroll to read greetings from Bjorn Redtail.  "Uhhumm, To the leader of Ereptor's Raiders, You can count the reasorces of the Northland Raiders, includeing a private forum, towards your cause."

Bjorn Redtail,
Commander,
Northland Raiders

The runner then bowed, took a few steps back and stood at attention.  Then next runner stepped up and introduced himself.  "I represent Overlord, ruler of the Red Raiders."  The runner began to read, "Greetings,  Ereptor,

I would be honoured to join The Warriors Of Old.

Overlord
Leader of the Red Ravens"

The runner then bowed and took his place next to the previous runner.  "Thankyou  you two brave runners and send my thanks to your leaders."  "You must forgive as my time is precious and I am at war with AMD."  "This does bring good news to a dark time in my empire."  "You have pleased me by your words, now go and rest and eat."  "For you will need it on your journy home."  "Also send my greetings to any other runners you may pass and tell them of my hospitality."  "You are dismissed."

Ereptor the Great had the support of fellow Raiders.  Now the Warriors of Old.  The old realm will come together in protection and aid for their fellow neighbors.  This is pleasing news.  But this is a time of war.  And Ereptor is not one to sit on his throne all day.  "Send the next wave of attacks, Captain!!"

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:08:47 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
Clan:  Vandora (#836)
Clan: AMD Naval Assault
591 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:08:41 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
735 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:08:36 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
493 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:08:29 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
1074 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:08:24 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
1106 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:07:01 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
553 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:06:55 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
1194 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:06:49 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
1483 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:00:46 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
693 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:00:37 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
Clan: AMD Standard Attack
Defense Held

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:00:29 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
1562 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:00:19 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
835 Acres

Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:00:12 -0600 Ereptor's Raiders (#61)
492 Acres

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Beatles

Ereptor

Ereptor stood at his newly crafted round table.  Many of the spots had been filled.  Only one warlord had not returned his reply for entrance in the Warriors of Old.  Germania.  That name rang fear into the hearts of many.  Ereptor himself had promised to slay him one day.  But one day can be a long time, and vermin change sometimes.  
 Well the Warriors of Old had become a reality.  Seven of the Eight warlords he had written had returned his replies with greetings.  These warlords had become the Warriors of Old.  Their names will be written into the pages of Mossflower and hopefully would remain in Mossflower for many years to come.....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

*applauds*

kind of makes you proud to have been in so long, when someone makes it seem so noble and honorable and all that junk, don't it?

*bows*

I must say, excellent idea. let's hope it keeps these young whippersnappers on their toes for a bit, eh?

Shytalon

Nothing noble about war.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

nah, didn't say that necessarily. just, this has added a certain pride in one's number, and for once, a justification for it.

or maybe I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm waxing poetic for no reason. both are plausible.

Shytalon

No-sleep mode is fun. I'm in it myself.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

alacazar

Meanwhile Deep in the forest

Alacazar sat deep within my cave home as my wolven brethren returned with the news of my aliance commander being attacked.  I shuddered with dismay upon hearing of additional attacks by others who had been monitering vandoras situation.  
"Vultures" he spat "Honerless dogs, attacking a weakened empire"

Alacazar Pinted at the nearest scout and said "You, Recall the armies"  The scout left immeadeatly to relay his orders.  As Alacazar watched the grew wolfen form fade into the shadows he began to make plans

Later

"We have faced death many times together" Alacazar said to his army.  His voice echoing from the tallest rock in the meating place.  "And so it my be we shall again see the reaper himself welcoming us to the underworld.  But again we have come back, flaunting our scars as we grow once again in strength.  Now  when we are strong, our brothers fight for their lives.  Now our friends and alies need our help.  Shall we dissapoint them.  Shall we leave them to grovel in the sand as there enemys overwhelm them.  I think NOT.  Though we are badly outnumberd. with old enemys at every corner,   We of the pack shall rise to the challenge.  My freinds My brothers,  Let us be made strong, that we might challenge even the most powerful fo vandoras foes.  Let us grow to destroy the old empiers that used us as farms and slaves.  Let us rise together as one voice and silence the evil ones.   If we fall we will rebound, if we stumble we will get back up. WE come from the shadows, leaving legionds in our wake.  WE ARE THE PACK.  WE MARCH TO WAR.  "   As alacazar left the podium his troops in an uproar he reflected on the past.  No empire he invaded ever got attacked twice,  many places he left in peace never to retun.  But some empiers, all from a single clan had always been a pain.  They would attack without warning and continue for a week, never truly leaving, and always returning for more untill the empire crumbled.  How apropriate that these shall be in one place all over again.   Alacazar chuckled at the thought.  He may not be a challenge right now.  But one day they shal rue the day that the attacked a friend of the pack

Fenix

Fenix travels to the kingdom of Ereptor the Great, makes his way through his host's marvelous courtyard, and to the gates of the noble Lord's palace.
The large oaken doors began to creak open, and a friendly face appears from the crack.  Fenix smiles and says, "I have not forgotten you, Warrior of Old, Friend of new, I bring to you reinforcements from the Imperial city, so that you may conquer in your name, and mine."
Fenix waves his hand over the horizon, and a massive army of rats and stoats appear in the fading light of the evening sky.
He says, "12 million of my best warriors, now yours.  Eat, and be well, friend.  Do not lose your grip on this war-torn reality, for even when night seems darkest, hope is always behind the next mountain."

alacazar

"AMD collapses with its leadership gone,  Sheep have taken over the ranks.  We of the pack shall not fight a fight of no purpose.  Nor shall we spill our blood for the dead.  Warriors of old I withdraw from AMD, not in cowardess, athough thats what it feels like, but out of respect for the former commander.  May our paths cross again one day, and may the battles be epic, but today is not the day of battle, nor is it the season of war.  My pack worry not, for those we would have protected have gone to a better place.  I will not spill your blood in a neadless war.  I promice you my pack that one day our freind shall be reborn, but untill then we shall bide our time, in peace.  My pack you have always fought in honor,  you have always heald it dear.  So remember in the comming days, that there is neather honor nor glory in a hopless and neadless war.  "

Said by warlord Alacazar on his last day as a diplomat of AMD

~>John<~

Prolly u ppl will hate this but i'm bored

"And so falls AMD. From the ranks of the forty, of course. They will rise. They always do. And they will fall.For unless they are dead, they will rise inevitably And they are new. There oldest is 835. But they will not conquer. So many are  at an agreement, yet they struggle. Admirable, really. But only their courage. For as this moment passes V.S. is very close to becoming leader, which is AMD's doom. They shall fail. That is the way of most clans. And they shall be scattered."
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

John.  .. . .  . . .. ...........................How old are you?

This is not a post war......or spam....blah blah blah blah...

Just a honest question...
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

I believe he once said "12."
11 sounds more like what you'd expect, but, all the same, I reckon I'm right.

:D
I will not deleted this