Hair color

Started by Scarwake, January 03, 2004, 10:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Well, a kinda strange poll I think, but I got tired of seeing the same polls being up for like 2 weeks or so now....So enjoy.

*votes Brown hair*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TR Shadow

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Hm... Dark brown.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Aminrael

Brown. Long. Thick. Wavy.  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

wolf bite

About the color of my picture.  But it depends on how much sun I get how light it is.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Definitely black. Although, once last year, my annoying lab partner was bored and looked at one of my hairs under a microscope, before informing me my hair was actually dark brown. Then, after studying it some more, he informed the whole class I had split ends. >.<  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

fingo

I've got brown hair. All my family has brown hair except for my sister who dyed hers and my dads is going grey.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Deathclaw

I have thick, blonde hair.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ashyra Nightwing

I have very thick, blonde/brown hair.. it depends on the way the light is shining on it.

Scarwake

Hehe, lots of dark haired people, doesn't surprise me a bit....I remember when I used to have like bleach blonde hair, then it turned a dirty blonde, and then went to brown....

I don't really like brown hair on myself, but whatever I gotta go with it....Atleast until I find enough money to dye or highlight my hair again...hehe
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Amoraq

I'm a blonde. Only true blonde in my family. My mom has brownish blonde though. Hehe I just cut my hair so now its fuzzy and everybody calls me fuzz head.  
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Sha

I'm a strawberry-blonde, but definitely more blonde than strawberry (to quote a friend: "you're strawberry blonde?"), though it does look red when wet or in the right lighting. Mwuahaha.

Ashyra Nightwing

I had white hair when I was younger, it's slowly got darker as I've grown older.. odd.

Amoraq

QuoteI had white hair when I was younger, it's slowly got darker as I've grown older.. odd.

weird but neat. I have never heard of a child having natural white hair.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Scarwake

Neither have I, but basically that's what mine did Ashyra.  My hair when I was little like I said was bleach blonde, which is almost white....But I wanna dye my hair white....
Emperor of

In-Character Album