against all my regulations

Started by Beem, January 01, 2004, 07:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Ok, this goes against all my regulations and beleifs.  All the arguments I have stated that a "good bye" post is not something that should be left.  I also am porving myself a falso teller in that I said I was going to just poof and be gone.   So here I am now, I am telling you all that I am leaving for good.  I am still debating on whether to continue playing the game, but 70% says no.   The reason I am posting this is not to get elaborate good-byes but to say, if you want to keep in contact with me there are the following ways.

IM's
AIM: foogernoogan
MSN:rubber_ducky_squadron@hotmail.com

rubber_ducky_squadron@hotmail.com

and then there is my Live Journal which I am tryign to find more friends to add to it.  

http://www.livejournal.com/users/beemboy7

So keep in contact people!  I love lots of you a lot, and destest none of you.   Yet others here I don't even know.  Good bye and fare thee well.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Beem

On a side note!  I don't want people to respond here at all.  If I had the power I would make this forum non-replyable.  so, if any admins are reading this, please if you would be so kind, allow this topic to be read but not replied to.  On another note,  I announce Aminrael as my successor as master of skittles on these forums.  (And only these forums)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."