Warriors of Old ~WOD~

Started by Ereptor, February 02, 2003, 10:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I am starting what is called a forum clan.   A time has come in Mossflower in order to preserve those warlord's whose numbers that are under 100 have become a rarity, almost and an endangered species.  In order to preserve them i am creating ~WOD~ or Warriors of Old.  I have begun to see numbers reaching almost to the 1000 range in the top 40.  If we do not join together in a clan to protect ourselves we will be over run.  

The criteria as of now is as follows.  Your warlord number must be under #100.  There are only a few that qualify, #2, #17, #22, #41, #45, #61, #98 (anyone i forgot?).  In joining you may not attack another member of this clan more than 2 times in one day.    Once you join you add your warlord #number and ~WOD~ to your signature on the forum.  Other members will be accepted in the future based on experience in the game and other special cases.  This clan is setup for these warlords to show other warlords that have lasted in this game so long the respect they deserve.  Mossflower is always changing, but it is nice to see a familiar face in the crowd.  So if you qualify or would like to know if you can qualify message me in game or in the forums.  Or simply reply to this post.   Only the Strong will Survive is our Moto.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shytalon

I think that:

"No rest for the wicked"

is a better quote for this game...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Holby

Bah... 121... 11th oldest number in white... edible numbers protected... bah, what rubbish...  
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

What about me??? I lasted with the oldest in-game clan you know. ~Still going on like hare do. (oops?)~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

Could you accept me as a warrior of old if the rnaks get thin? I know I'm 201, but that's practically ancient, too. Even if you don't accept me, I'll stop the attacks oneveryone except Germania if he doesn't stop with the incessant attacks. These new warlords are getting good. *Meaning, 898 kicked my butt after my warring with Germania and Kilk*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

I think I'm automatickly in, ne? If it's a forum clan, I don't have to be in the game to join.

Germania

Ahh Austin, without war, where is the fun?

besides you didn't really war Kilk, I don't call 20 people ganking him a war. That is however until his next log in.

Fenix

Yeha...I still wati for Kilk to wake up and beat the nsot out of the top 10.
I was 123...I kept remaking because I stepped on alot of toes...Breaking emperors/emperor friends makes enemies.

Germania

Remaking is worthless. All it proves is that you have been defeated.

calria

*twirling her number around her pinkie finger*
naw, what really rocks is having never been below the top 100 the entire time you've been playing, and being a double digit. *nods emphatically* I've never been below 80-something, pretty sure.
course, never been above 11 either, although the day I was 11 was a beautiful day. bird were singing, cheese was fermenting, dead buffalos dropped from the sky like so many rabbit droppings....

Holby

Quote from: FenixI was 123...
Yes, note my sig. 121 is lower!  :P
Still, numbers were sort of slow in picking up after I joined. Friends of mine joined lots later than I did (1-2 weeks), still getting a 150-200 number.
I will not deleted this

Shytalon

Hmm... 127. Still too high.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)