Last thing you did this turbo round

Started by Shogun, January 01, 2004, 09:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogun

Just curious what the last thing you guys did on turbo this round was. I did 2 first one i went HPR and made lotta markets. Used 300 turns and got $1,412,452,326. Also got meself another 762,343,433 food. If I get more turns b4 the reset..... Ended with $2,011,388,582, not bad i think...coulda been higher, if i had only gotten more turns...

Anyway, what did you all do?
My siggy died :(

Checkerpaw

I spent my turns retaliating against several people who made major unprovoked attacks on me.

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

wolf bite

In an army strategy, sat around in the lower ranks only retrieving my land from those that took it as I went by the name of ?Ferret? and watched what the ?Fake Wolf Bite? was doing.  

Then when a bunch of people tried to pick on me, I took all their land an held emperor for 10 days in a towers/ army/ huts strategy.  Changed my name back to ?the real wolf bite.?  Made billions of Cash and Food in an army / leaders strategy.  

Went into a all leader strategy, dropped my armies and let the game have my land back as I used my ratio to make lots more money. Then gave every player at least 2 billion cash / half a billion in food and many other gifts totaling over 300 billion in gifts as I was fully peaceful (besides punishing those that made more then 10 attacks on me).

Then as a HPR climbed back up the ranks.

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

I spent the rest of my turns using propoganda and feasting, then bought some troops with the leftover money I had... and am still waiiting for the reset.

Garagas Ledavas

I used all of Wolf's generosity (about 4 billion dollars) to buy mercs and go on an all out attacking spree of 450 turns. It was great. :D  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

I didn't do anything. I gave up after all my food was poisoned..

wolf bite

Ashyra, how sad.  You should have told me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Burninate

Holby set his account on vacation, hehe.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Retto

Ou. I accidentally died while posessing my largest army yet - 16 million weasels.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: RettoOu. I accidentally died while posessing my largest army yet - 16 million weasels.
How in the world do you accidentally die?

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

Aqualis

The very last thing I did on Turbo was to buy 1.6 mil skiffs.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Retto

Well, I was on vacation...and I forgot to login for a while and use turns, because I was on the laptop and it was getting about 12 kbps...um, yeah. so I got back and was dead. = 0(
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Garagas Ledavas

So you were killed or you died of inactivity?

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

windhound

died due to inactivity methinks..  that's happened to me before, but not with any account I really cared about..

windy spent his final turns prodding his 15 mil skiffs and wishin he had more net..  I ended up sellin all but a mil skiffers, generating quite a bit of cash, then buying 8 mil skiffs and 8 mil stoats from the mercs, leaving me with only 10 mil net more than I had had previously and 548 in cash left..  almost no food for once too..  that's a first really, having almost no food at the end of a turbo round..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Naltaca

1bil for 300 turns? i can do around at least 20bil with that many turns but i ended up with 248$ and i had like 22mil skiffs 23mil stoats 33mil weasels (topped you retto:) ) and 34mil rats hehe and a lot of food but the 248 cash i had was down from 155bil
COOL STORY BRO