???????????????????????

Started by Mark, January 01, 2004, 07:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

I like playin' around with alt and the letter keys :P

But anyway I said I'd post a topic explaining about the cello in my pic for the rwl album.

My grandparents just came over from Victoria, in B.C.  My grandfather's old boss took up playing the cello in retirement.  Over the years he lost his hearing, so he couldn't play any more.  He knew only one person that played the cello, and that twas me.  He decided to give the cello to me, so my grandparents brought it over when they came for Xmas.  Now I have a cello worth well over 2000 dollars us.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

I had a cello once.
But it broke.
*nods*

The Lady Shael

Heh, cool. I got a viola for Christmas. ^_^ It was horribly out of tune, and my relatives kept calling it a violin, (*shudder*) but I'm happy. One of my cousins even thought it was a guitar...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Lenvar

Yes, this was on the Terrouge forum.  Congratulations.  I hope you have a fun time playing it!

Mark

Quote from: LenvarYes, this was on the Terrouge forum.  Congratulations.  I hope you have a fun time playing it!
Yeah, I gave the RWL album the pic and I just thought I'd explain...

BTW:  All spolling mistooks were mindfull...for previous posts.  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Voila! A Viola!

I feel wonderfully silly right now.

Lenvar, who are you on Terrouge? If you don't want to say it publicly, just PM me your screen name.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Aminrael

I played the violin for 6 years. I still have all three of my violins buried in my closet, horribly out of tune.
I used the Suzuki book to learn. Does anyone else use Suzuki?
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

mice of might

Quote from: The Lady ShaelLook! It's me opening my viola! I'm buried in presents. XD

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mariepere...y+new+viola.jpg
OMG! It REALLY looks like that guy on the chair beside you is only a pair of legs!! WHERE'S THE REST OF HIM????AHHHHHHHHHHH
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Nohcnonk

*stares at it*  His ARM is FLOATING between two presents!!  Is that even an arm??  Two legs and an arm?!?  Strange.... :lol:  

Holby

It's not a guy, it's just a pair of legs- nothing to get worried about. :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Naltaca

That is one nice violin lady shael and happy belated birthday cause i missed it. Sorry but i am very inattentive and clueless at times in life. hehe ^_^
COOL STORY BRO

Sonoras

Yeah-I was wonder why there was just some legs dangling out of nowhere.

Ashyra Nightwing

*looks*
Odd indeed. It does look like nothing but some legs.

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh those were just one of Shael's presents... :P