Coke vs. Pepsi

Started by windhound, December 31, 2003, 08:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

I voted Pepsi, the only coke product I drink is Vanilla Coke.

*winks and looks for a Pepsi product*

QuotePosted on Jan 1 2004, 05:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashyra, that happens to anyone when they drink too much of any soda. Getting hyper off carbonated beverages is kind of stupid...

Actually, I NEVER get hyper off of any pop or carbonated beverages.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Weasel Liberation Mov

But then, I doubt you drink a whole lot at one time... ;)
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Deathclaw

Hm... going over this poll and its posts is making me thirsty... *heads to the kitchen where 3 Dr. Peppers and some cokes are awaiting in the fridge*

I'll be wired tonight, but that's the fun of carbonation, eh?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Mmm... Carbon and Caffeine. If you drink all that, I'd say you go to bed at 12 am...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Badrang the Tyrant

I like Coke better.  Pepsi tastes just like a flat Coke anyway.

Though I do like Root Beer the best....

Sha

Soda? Soft-drink? Bleh.

Call it pop, would you? =D

Anyway, Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper are all disgusting. *shudder* Root beer is okay, but it's not my favourite. Mello Yello, Mountain Dew, Sprite, and Sierra Mist is where it's at. Oh, yeah.

Mountain Dew ninja! Wahoo!

Ashyra Nightwing

Sprite is my favourite kind of soda.. Mountain Dew is nice too.

Badrang the Tyrant

Pop?  Nah-uh.  Us Southerners call it all "Coke".  You ask for a Coke, then whomever you asked will ask what kind.  Then they give you what you want... B)  

Deathclaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantPop?  Nah-uh.  Us Southerners call it all "Coke".  You ask for a Coke, then whomever you asked will ask what kind.  Then they give you what you want... B)
That should be the American way. It works good for us Southerners, doesn't it, Badrang? ;)  

Badrang the Tyrant

Of course!  The Southern way has got to be the best way! :D  

Deathclaw

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantOf course!  The Southern way has got to be the best way! :D
Yeah, that statement is true for everything!  

Scarwake

QuoteQUOTE (Badrang the Tyrant @ Jan 2 2004, 10:13 PM)
Of course! The Southern way has got to be the best way!  

Yeah, that statement is true for everything!

Not everything, but I don't want to get into a Civil War debate so....

But Coke has got some nasty after tastes to it, whereas Pepsi does not.

QuoteBut then, I doubt you drink a whole lot at one time...  
Hehehe, wrong...I drink like 5-6cans of pop in a few minutes, I don't get hyper.  Very rare occurance for me to get hyper, and when I do, its not because of pop.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Naltaca

All hail the pop and aqualis, you mispelled bobbity, it's bobbidi or bobbidee or bobbidy, something along those lines but i would know because i did the recording voice for bob(i don't want to spell the last part) but it is definitly spelled with a "d" instead of a "t" and i would have to go with pepsi as in the cola over coke which are both pops as in pop, no coke. Dr. Pepper is my favorite cola overall though but cola is not my favorite pop.

P.S.- Aqualis, I need a line from frank with Frank 4 or maybe frank with Frank -43 for my sig
COOL STORY BRO

RazorClaw

Quote from: DeathclawYeah, that statement is true for everything!
Well, we always ask for "coke" in Montana, so... I like Coke better. Cherry Coke is my favorite type. I wish I had some hours to spend on making Pomegranite juice... I'd have to remove all the seeds, the put the guts in a juicer... But it would taste goooooooooood.

Ruatine

I've grown up my whole life drinking Diet Coke, so, needless to say, I like Coke products. However, I don't really like regular Coke; it's too sweet for my taste.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart