Redwall TV

Started by treg, December 26, 2003, 09:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treg

Who here has seen the redwall tv show, :rolleyes:  if so what do they think about it?
*<^>*                                                                               Redwall freak say it        again                                                                                  contact if in need at blablabla la-800                                                                                                                                                                          aka:Tregs Assassins

calria

I think it's more of a movie than a TV series, isn't it?
I've seen it several times...
Isn't there a big discussion about it on Terrouge at the moment, or something along those lines?

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: calriaI think it's more of a movie than a TV series, isn't it?
I've seen it several times...
Isn't there a big discussion about it on Terrouge at the moment, or something along those lines?
I think the discussion at Terrouge is about the movie thats supposedly coming out, but I've never seen the TV series or any movies.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Sonoras

Yeah,i've seen it but after watching the series over and over again it gets stupid.

fingo

I've seen the a few of the TV series but it was on too early.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

The Lady Shael

I used to be really obsessed about it, but then I realized they cut a whole bunch of stuff out, and changed important things...and then my station canceled it, because it was supposedly "too bloodthirsty" for young children.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. It's okay, I suppose..

Badrang the Tyrant

*pops up from a hole*  I've seen the TV series, but my station only shows the same one aover and overand over and overand over and over.....you get the point...