Redwall

Started by treg, December 26, 2003, 12:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treg

So who likes Redwall in here, I certainly do i think it is the bomb it is my next Fav book next to LOTR.I hope Redwall stays popular for years to come.
*<^>*                                                                               Redwall freak say it        again                                                                                  contact if in need at blablabla la-800                                                                                                                                                                          aka:Tregs Assassins

wolf bite

Finished it last night, great book.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

I like Mossflower more than Redwall.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

calria

Of those of us who've read the series (and I assume here treg is talking about the series as a whole when he refers to Redwall) I think most of us love it. (Otherwise, we wouldn't be in the ROC, right?) And of those who dislike it/haven't read it, they're mostly here for the game.

Oooh, I'm intelligent.  :D  

Sonoras

That'd be me,I don't really read them,but people just tell me what happens and I've seen the show.
I'm just here for the game.   B)  

Sha

The series owns. In fact, I had one of the Redwall books in the background on my senior pictures. Of course, Lord of the Rings and Eragon were there, too, but that's beside the point. =D

I have never actually seen the series. I didn't even know there was one until I came here and everyone talked about it. Then again, I didn't know about the Redwall series until I went to Canada. Hmm...

calria

When Sha gets her senior pictures back if she hasn't yet, she should send SFG one because SFG sent her one when she got hers last year. :D  

Mark

My brother has all the books, but I'm too lazy to read them :P.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

*prods* You should. They're good.