Brockhall

Started by treg, December 25, 2003, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treg

Hello and greetings from brockhall we are looking for members message lord nightstripe or me and you will be evaluated to join our clan.  
*<^>*                                                                               Redwall freak say it        again                                                                                  contact if in need at blablabla la-800                                                                                                                                                                          aka:Tregs Assassins

Juska

First off a mod should move this to the "Clans" forum. Actually I'm not going to join changed my mind, why do you the same avatar as Checkerpaw?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Burninate

Quote from: JuskaFirst off a mod should move this to the "Clans" forum. Actually I'm not going to join changed my mind, why do you the same avatar as Checkerpaw?
Because it's one of the standard invision avatars?
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Hi! Is this a crossover from Warbands 2?

If so, you might know me better as West Hirtiia.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

treg

if you have not joined a clan i would sujust you join ours soon it will be powerful contact #379 if you want to join.                                                                                                                                                                     *<^>*        
*<^>*                                                                               Redwall freak say it        again                                                                                  contact if in need at blablabla la-800                                                                                                                                                                          aka:Tregs Assassins

Juska

LOL, Treg I know you want more members, but you've posted all about your clan on the forums, some people don't even read the forums. Message people in-game tell them to join yur clan, though it almost never works I must have sent out 30+ letters from my last clan, like 1 or 2 replies.
Current Empires:

The Lady Shael

Juska has a point. Since your other topic and this one are basically the same, I will now magically combine them into one.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

treg

Thanks for "magiclly" combining them now i will talk about other stuff besides my clan. :)

calria

Oh, for joy... *grins*
Just for reference, what's your warlord #, so that I know who/when I'm attacking? =D

Juska

He is Treg's Assassins #379. Maybe he should know who you are too......
Current Empires:

calria

Why on earth would I tell that? There's only two people who know who I am, and only one of them guessed it. I'm perfectly happy farming people anonymously. It's the anonymous farmers in this game that have made farming an art, you know. *pats*

Juska

Well even though I guessed I'm positive I know who you are. Which I can prove if you want.
Current Empires:

Orcrist

*is one of the people who knows who cal is* :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

calria

*pats Orcrist*
Special Orcrist, speeeeshul...

Ashyra Nightwing

Are you...

...For Glory?

If you're Daughter of Isildur, I shall prod you.

Very hard.