Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! Congrats to Xenocide!

windhound

*nods*
Congrats indeed to Aus, Sha, and Xenocide
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Erm...these changes are okay...I'm kind of disapointed nothing's been done to winhound. You gotta love Aus, but he's not around that much anymore. I don't know Sha, and I hardly see Xeno post, except in UMD where mods are not needed.

:unsure:

Oh well.

mice of might

But thats the thing manatus, Xenocide is such a good choice because he isn't everyones best friend, its impartial. I think thats mainly what people were asking for.

I'm sure windhounds will be called in if we ever need another mod in the future.
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Aminrael

Yay! Congratulations, you three!
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

Aye. Xeno's a great choice because he's one who the... erm... Anti-Admin faction?... was clamoring for as a mod choice. It shows a non-partisan decision making process. *bows*

Burninate

What about admins, btw? Mods are a great step, of course, but admins?
Cal should be a mod too, she's MUCH more active.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

=P As I've said before, Cal also is MUCH more likely to curse/witch/otherwise cause dissention and unhappiness in a non-modlike fashion. =D Anyway, I prefer being able to gripe about RWL in my LJ. Couldn't do that so effectively if I had the power to do anything.  :rolleyes:  

The Lady Shael

Heh. ^_^ *pokes Cal* Hey, I'm an admin, and I STILL gripe about RWL in MY LJ....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

So do I... I think that all RWLers must do...

calria

Yes, but surely you remember the day I instructed Stormy, in great detail, as to exactly what disgusting sexual acts he could do with various household appliances and/or forum members?
*laughs*
*shrugs*
I just know I'd not make a grand mod, and wouldn't ever get chosen for it because of my previous history. Therefore, I am at peace with it, and avoid the opportunity to abuse said powers were they magically bestowed upon me.

Menatus

O_O!

I don't. I try not to get into RWL too much ^_^

calria

That's probably a very, very good thing, Tania. Thus, you remain untainted. =D

Sonoras