If you could change/add any feature in/into BAX

Started by Burninate, December 22, 2003, 09:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Shadeslayer

And Burninate, until such time as you actually show us FaF, you can;t say that, because it sounds like your just saying that while trying to find a way to make FaF better then RWL. For now, RWL is way better then FaF, because FaF doesn;t exist, and won't have better features anyways.
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

Burninate

Quote from: John ShadeslayerAnd Burninate, until such time as you actually show us FaF, you can;t say that, because it sounds like your just saying that while trying to find a way to make FaF better then RWL. For now, RWL is way better then FaF, because FaF doesn;t exist, and won't have better features anyways.
Lol, read your own post... I'll help:
And Burninate, until such time as you actually show us FaF, you can;t say that, because it sounds like your just saying that while trying to find a way to make FaF better then RWL. For now, RWL is way better then FaF, because FaF doesn;t exist, and won't have better features anyways.

How can we not say that it will, when we're the ones who know it exists, and you can say it won't have those features, when you've never seen it.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Professional_Admin_Suck-U

RWL:BAX is perfect! I would add nothing to it, because it's the bestest!!

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Who are you?!

And BAX is NOT perfect. I'd like to see more leader spells...

AND...

Not sure how possible this is, but I'd like to see different troop types for different races. Foxes and Wildcats with the same troops as Weasels and Stoats...? It just doesn't seem realistic to me.

But then again, that would take a major overhaul of a lot of the Promisance code...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

RazorClaw

Quote from: JuskaAs for the weasel thing, he implied that you could do that for all units types not just stoats, and you can make 2.6 weasels for every skiff for that's like 15 def. going up against 6 off. no way a skiff is coming though, leaders are the only way, and huge amounts of rats, 2 rats for every weasel 4 up against 6 not bad, you only need 1/3 more rats then weasels.(thats taking into account the upgraded rats on the weasels level)
But, if you have weasels blocking ALL opposing troops, then someone could standard attack you and break your (for example) 7M weasels with their 5M rats, 2M weasels, 4M stoats and 2M skiffs.

calria

That's one of the Burninate boys being sarcastic.

Juska

QuoteBut, if you have weasels blocking ALL opposing troops, then someone could standard attack you and break your (for example) 7M weasels with their 5M rats, 2M weasels, 4M stoats and 2M skiffs.

LOL, Oh you crack me up Razorclaw, let me show you why your theroy is wrong. If someone was to train 5m rats 2m weasels 4m stoats and 2m skiffs the enemy weasel masser could train 17.1m(approx.) weasels if they had the same amount of barracks. 102.6m defensive points against 46m offensive points the attacks would have to be over 3 times the size of the defender to be able to break through, and that's not even adding in towers. :snicker:  Lets say the defender evenly devided his weasels 4.275m weasels against every attack troops type 25.65m def all-around with the rats you only have 10m off. the weasels only 4m off the stoats only 20m off and the skiff only 12m off. The attack still would have to be over 2x the size of the defender to break through with one group, stoats, and over 4x the size to break through with 3 groups, and over 10x the size to break with all 4! Leaders would be the only way, if this is made weasel/leaders masser will be the only thing on here, maybe rat massers too though.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19