Christmas

Started by Menatus, December 21, 2003, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

What is everyone wanting or getting for Christmas? My family isn't getting much this year because my dad's car caught fire and got totalled, and my mom lost her job, and we're in debt as it is. But I'm gonna go buy a rapier and oldish pistol because it's cool.

I asked my mom if I should write a letter to dearest Santa and she's like "No, write to Jesus." So my letter should be something like...

"Dear Jesus,
Please give me the following..."

and my reply:

"Dear Tania,
Fast and pray and your reward will be great in heaven.
Love,
Jesus"

Heh. Well, I thought it was funny. So anyway. Answer the question.

Nohcnonk

I want a sword or shield or armor(chain mail preferably) or ANYTHING like that, but no way my mom will let me have it... I haven't even asked them yet ;)   I'm probably gonna get a CD/MP3 Player with FM/AM or somethin and a few Cd's from my parents... dunno about relatives though ^_^

Sha

I have no idea what I'm getting, and I really don't want anything. Except maybe Applejack the My Little Pony. My family is having big money problems, plus I have senior pictures, senior class trip, graduation party invitations, and much expensive stuff. Yes. Alas. So I'm considering a lot of that as my Christmas present.

However, to me, Christmas isn't about the gifts; I'll be happy just to spend it with my family (and have lotsa sugar! Wohoo!).

Merry Christmas to you all! =)

calria

I want... erm...
- A subscription to Makeup Today (yeah... theatrical trade journal... $30 for 3 months, but it's worth it)
- Redwall books and RP tools (I intend to be in QBIV too...)
- a microphone for my computer
- Dashboard Confessional CD's
- a Renfest cloak

The Lady Shael

Hm...

-a cell phone
-a laptop
-a car
(in that order)

but I always want:

-a digital camera of my own
-a new necklace to replace my broken one
-my AP work to finish itself
-a boyfriend...XD
-everyone just to have an enjoyable Christmas
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

I want, in this order

~All the poor/homeless people to have a great Christmas
~A great holiday with my family
~A Half decent computer!

Juska

I don't know what I want for Christmas. I'm pretty happy as it is, maybe a good mock trial tom. that would be great.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Abby The Rat

~reads back~
hmmm
~thinks~

Ok... my list,

• Peace for all mankind... even for one day.. Peace.
  • To be with beloved
  • Everyone to know love
    [/list:u]
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

~>John<~

Ok, not expressing my wishes of peace on Earth or whatever, the actual materials I want are a game boy advance sp platinum with FF Advance Tactics, so I can play gameboy on the trip to Australia. I regard the trip as all my other christmas presents.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Cool, you're going to Australia? You can meet Holbs! XD My sis already has a Gameboy Advanced SP, but she doesn't always let me use it... <_<  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dixie Ros?

*snigger*

I want a tablet.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

windhound

QuoteI want a tablet
:blink:   wazzat?  I think of tablets as a packet of paper with a hard back that you can write on..  oh, and also Wacom Tablets that you can write on and it'll pop up on your computer..  I have a small one of thoes..  much neatness...

anyways, I know what I'm getting for the most part, windy has wanted his own digi cam for a while now, and now he gets one!  a very good one at that..  an Olympus C-5050..  its being shipped right now..  spiffy indeed..

my mum wont allow gameboys or anything like that in the house, she says they are a waste of time  ;)  but ah well..  atleast she isnt anti-internet..  it could be much worse..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Dixie Ros?

Heh, yep. A Wacom. Retto  has one.  :P  Which f course, isn't the only reason.

*ducks a flying thong*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

~>John<~

Unfortunately, my parents would never allow it, and we're on opposite sides [I think]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

~has a Wacom~

Yeah.. very useful.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]