Viciousness

Started by Checkerpaw, December 20, 2003, 07:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

no i would say thats about close to what i would expect.  
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Cindarin

Lone... you hit me didn't you?  :huh:

Oh yea, and i've already hit wolf and he is WAY higher then me.  Just cuz your higher doesnt mean i'm too afraid to hit you.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

lonewolf1817

whats ur #? i never said u couldnt hit me.... but i didnt even know who u were. I know wolf bites stong hes a very good player. And im also not affraid to hit palyers bigger than me ;)  espeshaly land fat newbs  :rolleyes: cough.. cough rat mass newb ~cough cough
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

alacazar

Ive always foudn the best land targets  are usualy the guys who hit me the hardes,   they take 3,000 max from me a shot ,   usualy 600 or so,   and if i get to them soon enough,  am rewarded with 6,000 land a shot,   matching attacks for attacks,   other than that i got by 4 attacks per set of 500 turns,     usualy 4 attacks a day,  it has served me well

alacazar

calria

Probably because he's land fat himself.

There's nothing wrong with those who are repeatedly farmable, as long as you give them some space between farmings to grow a good crop of happy pony feeding turnips in between times. And there's a difference between belligerent and stupid.

Attacking the guy 5 ranks above you who's a tough break, but kicking his tail? Belligerent.
Attacking wolf bite when you're 100% sure he's going to eat you for lunch for it? Stupid.

RazorClaw

What's really funny is, even after Lone attacks me, he has nowhere near my net. Perhaps it's because, despite that he murdered 21% of my troops, a better player and a stronger warlord than he is? I'm not a newb, and I'm never more than 3K acres landfat. And *hint* I don't go around insulting people and making myself look stupid...

lonewolf1817

hahha rat mass newb dont u realize i had a plan..... you just got used!  

Cindarin

Lone... it's funny you see.  So what?  I gave you a better leader ratio.  I don't care.  I'll just hit you again and again and again and you will never see the top 10 as long as i'm still playing the game.  Unlike you I don't care about the top 10.  I only care about getting people like you angry.  There's always fun in that whereas there is no fun in staying on top and having nothing to do but use leaders to raise your net.

Oh and by the way.  I broke you with only 3mil rats. -.-
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

lonewolf1817

i love to hear peaple that dont actuly understand the game talk about it like they know. But ok i agree with you totaly. oh and P.S if your offended by this message i wasnt talking about "you". and if you think i am hypocritical then i wasnt talking about "me" either. (wow i dont think i could make it anymore politicaly correct) Oh i know merry christmas/haunaka/chritmiaka/ and any others i dont know.~peace on earth good will to men.(i mean people)

Checkerpaw

Heh, it's kind of ironic . . . This thread has turned into a pretty decent example of what I started the thread to complain about.

. . . viciousness.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Dixie Ros?

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

That's the point of the game! Stop whining!

But not the point of the forums. *eyeballs*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't mind being attacked. However, anyone who dares to remove the substance that my networth is made of will be flattened.

Dixie Ros?

Take her seriously... *band-aided up*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

calria

*cringe* that's scary...

Ashyra Nightwing

*holds up banner reading "STOP THE RELENTLESS FOOD-POISONING OF DEFENCELESS HPRS!"*