Bounty on #144

Started by RazorClaw, December 19, 2003, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementDRE is not Dead Eye. Unless Dead Eye had multiple accounts...
Dead Eye = The Voice.

And, for the record, even though I don't think Cindarin's comment was directed at me, I'm not knocking people who choose not to use the spelling and grammar. I'm just saying that at some point later in life, they might wish they'd started watching it now, because chances are pretty good they'll have to start later on in life.

Cindarin

It's still mean.  I don't think you would like it if someone started nit picking at every little thing you do wrong.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

calria

Errr... do you mean that I nit-picked?
If I did, I don't see it... didn't mean to, at any rate.
I dislike being disliked, so I'm trying to be less bombastic than I used to be...

DRE

for the record i think i was pretty polite and very mild in the words i choose to describe my feelings on your annalisations of my typing skills and grammer and spelling however the fact you must remember is i don't paticularly care as this is simply a game and not real life if this was a report to someone important i would be careful but again its not.

!!!!!notice i did not capitalise anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i am not deadeye i am just DRE srry
I'm Comin' straight outta Compton
~DRE~
aka DMX

RazorClaw

OK, this is SAD. Lonewolf and I worked out our differences a LONG time ago and I abandoned this topic. Now it's being used for flame wars. How... nice.

lonewolf1817

yeah i know and where are my props!!!!!!!! i was #144 after i mean if ur gona post in this form at least be like we love u lonewolf!!(or something along them lines)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Naltaca

I love you Lonewolf and I think that someone should recreate the English language. I swear, when it was created, the people who started it were on dope, seriously, give that some thought because English makes absolutly no sense. So whenever you see someone lighting up just think "Hey, they're embracing the spirit of our ancesstors, good for them!"
COOL STORY BRO

lonewolf1817

at least im getting some respect.....thank you i feel a little loved now.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all