Bounty on #144

Started by RazorClaw, December 19, 2003, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

For a billion cash. The low bounty is due to how weak he is. No troops, 'cept leaders. the bounty is for getting him under 500 acres. Lookie at this:
Time Event
0 hours ago 1% of your forces were eliminated by lonewolf (#144)!
0 hours ago You find another warlord viewing your stats!
0 hours ago Your Leaders were defeated by lonewolf (#144) and you lost 1516 acres of land! You lost 2575 Leaders, but you managed to kill 1464 of your attacker's Leaders.
0 hours ago Your Leaders were defeated by lonewolf (#144) and you lost 1937 acres of land! You lost 7491 Leaders, but you managed to kill 11012 of your attacker's Leaders.
0 hours ago Your Leaders were defeated by lonewolf (#144) and you lost 2313 acres of land! You lost 2534 Leaders, but you managed to kill 6067 of your attacker's Leaders.
0 hours ago Your Leaders were defeated by lonewolf (#144) and you lost 2501 acres of land! You lost 1315 Leaders, but you managed to kill 850 of your attacker's Leaders.
0 hours ago Your Leaders were defeated by lonewolf (#144) and you lost 2159 acres of land! You lost 6325 Leaders, but you managed to kill 5064 of your attacker's Leaders.
That's as of now, and he's still going at me. I'll throw in a few million rats, as well.

lonewolf1817

HAHAHAH im #144 and belive me thats not all i got, hes just to stupid to realize it. And it wasnt a unmotivated attack because he have been at war for the last week. Oh and P.S. he dosnt have enoguh cash to make good on that bounty.  
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

wolf bite

Not that I want to get in this. But I was wondering how there could be so many attacks on turbo when there are no clans.  I checked the news.  It seems you were both on line attacking each other at the same time.  Lonewolf found out long ago when he made the mistake to try to pick on Holby that you never attack someone that is leader attacking you.  All it does is lower the Leader attacker's land and raise his ratio as you keep unmaxing yourself so the attacker can keep going at your resourses.  Let the leader fighter have their 21 attacks and deal with them later.  (just a hint)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

lonewolf1817

ahh yes words of wisdom. "bow"
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Holby

hehe, I was starting to learn to really play back then. Good times.
I've been informed that you don't have the cash, Razorclaw. And that makes it rather difficult to deliver, 'specially as you can't send everything in one shipment. I've made that mistake before, and it's not a good thing for either side.
Anyhow, you force him down to that land, he can bounce right back up with his ratio. On top of that, you're fighting each other. Rather bad form to drag in outsiders, especially as you have little reason other than he's beating you.
I'd drop the bounty, if I were you.
I will not deleted this

lonewolf1817

lol i jsu think its all so funny... hum maybe i should put out my own bounty on anyone that trys to attack him... cuz thats my free land!

calria

*laughs* Now that's an interesting strategy... protecting a horde against all other attackers so that you can have a nice little juicy plum waiting for whenever you feel hungry... then, CHOMP!!!

Shogun

Im suprised it took this long for sumone to put a bounty up. I was planning on one by mid of last week.... perfect for me since i just restarted..
My siggy died :(

lonewolf1817

its a pointless bounty though

Shogun

Maybe, but its still fun to be able to kill sumone with a reason
My siggy died :(

RazorClaw

*smirks* At least I can spell. And, I hadn't attacked him more than a few times in the past few days, though he keeps expressing how I don't grasp the idea of attacking. I can generate the cash, but so far whenever I've gotten close he's killed my economy. If I'm "too stupid to realize [that he has more than that]" than why can't he break me with anything but leaders??? He's bluffing.  

lonewolf1817

SO.. Let me understand this because I cant type correctly on a computer I am to incompetent to have a good vocabulary or be incredibly smart? That?s quiet the presumption don?t you agree. You can?t generate the cash because your economy is horrible. And all you have left now is your stoats and they will soon be gone. And why would I waste actual troops on you when I can get you with something so simple as leaders?

(as of 2:30 pm Pacific time)
Rat-Massing Newb (#145)
Turns (?) 175 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?) 0 (max 150)
Rank (?) #25
Workers (?) 137,366
Land Acres (?) 28,753
Money (?) $224,500,149
Food (?) 117,916,265
Loyalty (?) 1,299,333
Networth (?) $31,505,828
 Location (?) Southsward
Race (?) Marten
Health (?) 73%
Tax Rate (?) 19%
Rats (?) 211
Weasels (?) 1,739
Stoats (?) 3,354,636
Skiffs (?) 4,994
Leaders (?) 408,454

The Lady Shael

Funny how when Razorclaw mentions that, you suddenly have impeccable spelling, use correct capitalization and punctuation, and use bigger words. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

lonewolf1817

well i use big words in real life but ushually when im typing something i would spell them incorrectly. so i dont. and P.S - i might have spell checked my work that time... for the kids you know  ;)  

RazorClaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelFunny how when Razorclaw mentions that, you suddenly have impeccable spelling, use correct capitalization and punctuation, and use bigger words. ^_^
No, he doesn't, Shael.
SO.. Let me understand this because I can't type correctly on a computer I am too incompetent to have a good vocabulary or be incredibly smart? That?s quiet (quite) the presumption, don?t you agree.? You can?t generate the cash because your economy is horrible. And all you have left now is (are) your stoats and they will soon be gone. And why would I waste actual troops on you when I can get you with something so simple as leaders?
If you hadn't murdered 20% of my troops, it wouldn't matter.