Favorite Final Fantasy?

Started by Menatus, December 19, 2003, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Okay, this might be a little confusing, so let me explain.

Final Fantasy I - Didn't come out in America until recently on a Playstation game with both FFI and FFII.

Final Fantasy II - Ditto.

Final Fantasy III - Never came out in America

Final Fantasy IV - Came out in America in "Final Fantasy Chronicles" along with Chrono Trigger. (Spoony bard stuff, and Kain, and stuff.)

Final Fantasy V - Came out as FF2 in America for SNES, then was released in "Final Fantasy Anthology". (Farris, I haven't played it for a long time)

Final Fantasy VI - Came out as FF3 in America for SNES, then was released in "Final Fantasy Anthology". (with Terra and Locke and 14 wonderful characters. Kefka)

Final Fantasy VII - Just FF7 (with Cloud and that stupid Aeris and Tifa and Cid, etc. Sephiroth)

Final Fantasy VIII - Just FF8 (with Squall, Rinoa, whatever. Ultamecia)

Final Fantasy IX - Just FF9 (with Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, etc. Kuja and some other guy. If Kuja's a guy.)

Final Fantasy X - Just FF10. With stupid, stupid voice acting. ("No name" Tidus, Yuna, etc. Seymour)

I don't really count FFXI and FFX-2 as games, because it's dumb and I don't like it. (I hate playing girls, so FFX-2 is not an option, and I think the idea for FFXI is stupid).

Wow, I can't believe I remember that. I might have made a mistake, I'm not sure. I just bought FF Anthology off Ebay (because my dumb brother lost it, so I'm making him buy it for me for Christmas). And my personal favorite is FFVI.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Er... Never played it. Is it any good? And does it come for PC?
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Menatus

You can download emulators......Final Fantasy 11 is for the PC but thats stupid.

Dixie Ros?

Final Fantasy VII - Just FF7 (with Cloud and that stupid Aeris and Tifa and Cid, etc. Sephiroth)

The only one I've *Really* played.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

mice of might

Final Fantasy IX - Just FF9 (with Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, etc. Kuja and some other guy. If Kuja's a guy.)

Go Vivi!
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

calria

FF2... but the SNES kind. Used to have an emulator with it on my computer, but then I reformatted. *sniff*

Juska

I haven't played an FF's, but I they look cool. They are coming out with a new one, the battles aren't turn based too, kinda like Zelda's battles. I might only be on GC don't know, thats what I've heard. It is coming out sometime February.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

Just hit Disc three of VII last night. Bah, went for like 2 hours or something. 1/20 of the length of 1.  <_<
Aeris rocks! I have her as my Buddy Icon /and/ Desktop. *Beams*  
I will not deleted this

fingo

I've never played them, but I think I should cause everyone says they are good.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Menatus

Gloiven! The SNES FF2 and FF5 are the same thing. They didn't really change anything. Just added in an FMV in the beginning.  

Sonoras

I'd have to say they're all good...no,great.
I like FFX because the super graphics,and V because you have to go find all the crystals and that's cool.All the rest our great,also.

FF rocks!

Ashyra Nightwing

Burninate

What about Crystal Chron. for the GC? Or do you not consider that to be a regular in the FF series (along with FF Tactics)? Anyways I put VI.

She's not a girl who misses much
Do do do do do do do do
She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand
Like a lizard on a window pane
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

baska

:lol: Go FFVII!! Yay! Go Squall!

alacazar

Ohh  now i realy feel old,  concidering no one caught this   or mentioned it anyways ...

QuoteFinal Fantasy I - Didn't come out in America until recently on a Playstation game with both FFI and FFII.

FF1 was released on the Nintendo in all its glory probedly one fo the first true rpg's ever published on a nintendo system and defenetly the best rpg befor the SNES came out ;)

alacazar  :lol: