TR Person!

Started by TR Shadow, December 18, 2003, 06:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

A note to all: I have not come back.  I was browsing the forums and I noticed a member named "TR Person."  This.  Is.  Not.  me.  I have no idea who is trying to make people believe I have come back, but it's pathetic and immature.  I know I have many accounts, but TR Person is not one of them.  My request is for the Admins to check the IP of the person doing this.  I would really like to know who the pathetic liar is that thinks it's funny to act like me.  They have, to my knowledge, posted only four times, two of which in the Spa Room.

I have a pretty good idea of who this is, but I won't say so because I don't want to make false accusations.

~The real Julie~

Woah, I sound like Boze ^_^.

Abby The Rat

Razorclaw, and I believe he didn't try to pretend.. but I haven't seen all posts by him.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RNN Reporter

Umm...Just a liddle question, but if you have not come back, why on earth where you even browsing the forums? *wants Julie back LOTS*

TR Shadow

Quote from: Ad The RatRazorclaw, and I believe he didn't try to pretend.. but I haven't seen all posts by him.
Yep, I was right.  He's done this sort of thing to me before.  *Nod*

"Is Julie an Oddball?"  No, I am not an Oddball, Razorclaw.  I must ask you not to do anything like this ever again.  Besides, if I were to make another "TR" name, I would make it "TR Penguin" and not "TR Person."

Ad, he was trying to pretend.  He said in one of his posts that he was showing off one of his many accounts.  Is there anyone we know besides me who would do something like that?  I have to say that I'm very dissipointed.  I stayed away from RWL for over a month and come back to see that the forums have done nothing but go downhill.  I do not appreciate people impersonating me while I'm away (without my permission, that is).  Feh...

Another thing, who is RNN Reporter?  I would think it would be someone I know...

~Julie the Penguin~

Mark

So, Julie, why don't you just stay?  Wouldn't do you harm to stay, besides, we need more members.  And your humour would be appreciated.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dilf

*removes Julies head from her own behind..
ah much better..
who cares if someone impersonates you?
not the end of the world...

Burninate

Quote from: Dilf*removes Julies head from her own behind..
ah much better..
who cares if someone impersonates you?
not the end of the world...
rofl.

dilf.status = forum.incur('hatred'); // make post about Julie
dilf.~member(); // call destructor function
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

CoolClaw

Just because the person uses  TR means they are impersonating you?   Did the person ever say I am julie?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

baska

OK, Coolclaw, Let me teach you in the ways of Julie. ;)  TR is like her signature name thing, like Coolclaw and Holby. All of her accounts start with TR (well, all that I know of), so therefore someone was trying make people think it was her, really quite pathetic in my opinion. It's like someone signing up as your  username just with a small c in stead of a capital C. Get the drift? Good.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh. I thought TR Person was you, Julie..

RazorClaw

Quote from: TR ShadowYep, I was right.  He's done this sort of thing to me before.  *Nod*

"Is Julie an Oddball?"  No, I am not an Oddball, Razorclaw.  I must ask you not to do anything like this ever again.  Besides, if I were to make another "TR" name, I would make it "TR Penguin" and not "TR Person."

Ad, he was trying to pretend.  He said in one of his posts that he was showing off one of his many accounts.  Is there anyone we know besides me who would do something like that?  I have to say that I'm very dissipointed.  I stayed away from RWL for over a month and come back to see that the forums have done nothing but go downhill.  I do not appreciate people impersonating me while I'm away (without my permission, that is).  Feh...

Another thing, who is RNN Reporter?  I would think it would be someone I know...

~Julie the Penguin~
Er, actually, I was NOT impersonating you. When I said I was showing off one of my many accounts to Dixie Rose, I was implying myself, if you had looked at the previous discussion. I was not impersonating you the FIRST time, much less now. I have around 11 accounts, so my statement was legitimate. So, I'll just go along being my "pathetic and immature" self. Goodbye. I don't see why you even browse the forums if you're gone, but... *shrugs and walks away* Oh, wait. baska, there was another person on the Pokemon site she's on that's "TR" and I WAS NOT attempting to imitate her. If you guys want to call me pathetic, go ahead. *dislikes everyone in this topic who has called him pathetic or insulted him in any other way* *really walks away*

TR Shadow

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: TR ShadowYep, I was right. ?He's done this sort of thing to me before. ?*Nod*

"Is Julie an Oddball?" ?No, I am not an Oddball, Razorclaw. ?I must ask you not to do anything like this ever again. ?Besides, if I were to make another "TR" name, I would make it "TR Penguin" and not "TR Person."

Ad, he was trying to pretend. ?He said in one of his posts that he was showing off one of his many accounts. ?Is there anyone we know besides me who would do something like that? ?I have to say that I'm very dissipointed. ?I stayed away from RWL for over a month and come back to see that the forums have done nothing but go downhill. ?I do not appreciate people impersonating me while I'm away (without my permission, that is). ?Feh...

Another thing, who is RNN Reporter? ?I would think it would be someone I know...

~Julie the Penguin~
Er, actually, I was NOT impersonating you. When I said I was showing off one of my many accounts to Dixie Rose, I was implying myself, if you had looked at the previous discussion. I was not impersonating you the FIRST time, much less now. I have around 11 accounts, so my statement was legitimate. So, I'll just go along being my "pathetic and immature" self. Goodbye. I don't see why you even browse the forums if you're gone, but... *shrugs and walks away* Oh, wait. baska, there was another person on the Pokemon site she's on that's "TR" and I WAS NOT attempting to imitate her. If you guys want to call me pathetic, go ahead. *dislikes everyone in this topic who has called him pathetic or insulted him in any other way* *really walks away*
Ack!  Want to take a guess at how much of an idiot I feel like right now?  I did not take the time to read the discussion, I just saw that the newest member was "TR Person" and I looked at their posts.  The "TR," first of all, made me a bit annoyed.  The posts said like "I am showing off my accounts."  The only person I could think of that would do that is me XD.  I'm sorry, Razorclaw.  You wern't trying to act like me.  Now you're only /half/ pathetic XD.  (Just kidding)

*Makes Razorclaw become a penguin*

RazorClaw

YAY! *is a penguin* *glues Julie to the forums*

CoolClaw

Quote from: baskaOK, Coolclaw, Let me teach you in the ways of Julie. ;)  TR is like her signature name thing, like Coolclaw and Holby. All of her accounts start with TR (well, all that I know of), so therefore someone was trying make people think it was her, really quite pathetic in my opinion. It's like someone signing up as your  username just with a small c in stead of a capital C. Get the drift? Good.
But she said they were impersonating her.  But I remember Julie saying TR stands for team rocket from pokemon which a lot of people like, so it doesn't mean someone is impersonating her even thoguh they probaly were.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

baska

Ok, Razorclaw.I'm really quite sorry. I did what Julie did. I didn't read the whole topic in which you posted with that name. You're not pathetic. But if you were to trying to impersonate someone then I would probably call you pathetic. Really quite sorry! Your forgiveness please.

~A really quite stupid Baska.