It would be worth your while

Started by Burninate, December 15, 2003, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Okay, Ad.

*ducks a flying thong*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

calria

Actually the sad thing is that I have supreme mod and admin envy, and I wish a lot of the time that I was one, but I would end up destroying something/someone within 2 and a half minutes. *laughs* I knowwww myself and am wise!
*puts her shiney purple thong back in a drawer*

The Lady Shael

o.0

I've learned enough.

On the other subject...if I was choosing the mods, I'd choose Tania and windy...I think they'd be effective...hah, I even remembered to uncapitalize windy's name.... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dixie Ros?

We need more then two mods, tho'...

*ducks a flying thong*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

calria

Aye.

Since this is becoming an issue for the populus, maybe we ought to have elections or whatever. *laughs* Or at least formalized nomination for the admins to consider and decide on...

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I vote for the Thong.

Seriously?

windy would be good...

Actually, most/all of the people suggested would be good.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Dixie Ros?We need more then two mods, tho'...
No, we don't. Trust me, it wouldn't be enjoyable with so many mods...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

You think I'd make a good admin? Have you checked my forums...ever? It's nuts over there :)

Peace Alliance

QuoteIt may be true that I am perhaps the most insulted and semi insulted person here and that I do stand up for myself. If anything, the treatment I receive, that seem unmonitored by the mods, should be evidence that more controls are needed. But I am far from biased. If anything, I am properly the most non-biased person here. I make a living being fair to others despite whether I like them or not. Even within this community, those that seem to be my enemy are not what they may seem. As the war waged with Ereptor, we would chat on line about how life was going. I have had long and meaningful talks with both Peace and Josh (until they swear and I close their window). So please don?t assume that I take a personal dislike. Attempting to teach the moralities of society and the repercussions of people?s actions is not a personal dislike where I am unfair.
Is that a quote from Jesus or do you seriously think your god??

I don't even think a mod would help guys, I don't know why you are blaming all the forums problems on the admins and the mods. It has NOTHING to do with them. Its all because people get SO worked up, and SO insulted over every little thing where a notmal discussion cannot be had! Its so stupiud to get upset over something someone who don't know says. I can't believe you guys are now getting to the point where it upsets you so much you not only think they admins and nod should be controling what people SAY, there should be more of them to do it?
pffffffft

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance. . . Its all because people get SO worked up, and SO insulted over every little thing where a notmal discussion cannot be had! Its so stupiud to get upset over something someone who don't know says.

. . . pffffft . . .
Kind of like what you're doing now?   :huh:

Look, Peace, I don't think you're the one who should be talking.  I don't know what the heck you were trying to pull with that little password stunt, but you definitely seem to be more interested in getting laughs at other people's expense than you are in improving this forum/game.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Orcrist

On the contrary, Crock- you shouldn't be talking. Think about this reasonably: Peace has been around this game far longer than you. He definetly cares- that's why he left. He cares about the game and is sick of people who destroy the point of it. I agree with Peace that it's the people who need to shape up. An extra mod, if it's one who would help actively, would help though.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

~>John<~

er.....what? Checkerpaw, in my experiance you've never made good points, and peace is making a very good point
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

baska

I think Ashyra would make a good admin, so would Sarah, but I'm not too fond of her...(Sorry! :( ).......Menatus would as well, but after being at her forums for about a month,well.......Lets just say, it gets a tad scarey. ;)  

Checkerpaw

On the contrary, Crock- you shouldn't be talking.

First of all, the name's Checkerpaw, not Crock.  

Peace has been around this game far longer than you.

Not arguing this point, but if you're going to use this as the reason why I shouldn't be talking, then this forum really is headed for the pits.  

He definetly cares- that's why he left. He cares about the game and is sick of people who destroy the point of it.

Read my post, please.  I didn't say that he didn't care, what I did say is that he seemed more interested in getting laughs at the expense of others, and gave reference to a very recent incident.  

I agree with Peace that it's the people who need to shape up.

Hey, I agree, too.  Not arguing this point, either.

Checkerpaw, in my experiance you've never made good points, and peace is making a very good point

In my experience, neither have you.  So we're even.
:)

One more thing.  I may be a "newbie" at this forum but I sure don't say things like this: "Is that a quote from Jesus or do you seriously think your god??"

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

calria

*sniff* Nobody loves me...
:rolleyes:

...and please, guys... we've had 7 pages so far of nothing getting really heated up. Let's not start now, eh?