It would be worth your while

Started by Burninate, December 15, 2003, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burninate

Yup, Sha is cool.
As for me and wolf, would like to see some of the biased stuff you're talking about.
Particularly wolf, have always known him to be fair. Anyone who's spoken to him will say the same.

-EDIT- *Grits teeth* Remember your own name, Holby! And thanks for the nice words, Dixie ^_^ .

-EDIT2- Look at our posts, 121. Ring a bell? :D
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

windhound

121!  that was Hair Raiser's number..  *blinks*  whoo!  I remembered somthing from more than 3 seconds ago..  amazing that..  

*nods*
and thankee too to Dixie, Peace, Menatus and the others who have some confidence in me..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

I've left the past in the past but you don't seem to want to.
QuotePeace - Has been gagged---and flamed in the past. Wouldn't make a good mod.
Wrongfully gagged, no prof of flames, just here-say. Do NOT start this discussion again please.

wolf bite

(Reads posts)

I don?t really think this is up for vote.  It would seem that the owners and controllers of this place will decide if and when who may be added.

Not wanting to leave anyone out, I have seen a lot of good candidate such as Holy, Aus, Dixie, Sha, and so on ?

But my reason to comment here is not to ?run? for the position nor nominate others, but to clear what seems to be a few misconceptions.  

It may be true that I am perhaps the most insulted and semi insulted person here and that I do stand up for myself.  If anything, the treatment I receive, that seem unmonitored by the mods, should be evidence that more controls are needed.  But I am far from biased.  If anything, I am properly the most non-biased person here.  I make a living being fair to others despite whether I like them or not.  Even within this community, those that seem to be my enemy are not what they may seem.  As the war waged with Ereptor, we would chat on line about how life was going.  I have had long and meaningful talks with both Peace and Josh (until they swear and I close their window).  So please don?t assume that I take a personal dislike. Attempting to teach the moralities of society and the repercussions of people?s actions is not a personal dislike where I am unfair.

Also you mentioned Xenocide as not posting and not being here.  That is as untrue as saying Retto is not here because of his low post count.   Xenocide reads every topic and every post.  Then thinks about what is being said and who said it.  He knows those here much better they may think he does.  He often voices his opinion to me on subjects that he is not sure whether he wishes to post in or not.  Many may care about their post counts, seeing their own posts, or seeing others responses to their words.  But some people only speak when they think they have something others should hear.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

*reads*
If it weren't for the uproar that'd probably happen sooner or later, wolf bite'd be an awesome admin...
still, though, controversy seems to follow him unbidden.

~my unsolicited thirteen and a half cents~

Dixie Ros?

I don't plan to, PA...

Sarah'd make a good mod...*eyes Sarah*

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

calria

*eyes Dixie back*

Sarah would never be a mod because Sarah has broken forum rules before on a few occasions.
Sarah also would never be a mod because that would mean Sarah would have to watch what she said, and Sarah takes joy in saying the things that mods and admins would like to say but don't. *noddle*

Anyway, the general anti-cal populus would sqwawk lol!

Abby The Rat

er.. ~cough~ who said I watched what I say when I was a admin or Mod.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dixie Ros?

But you never say anything bad...

*eyes Sarah*

I guess no one would really like you as a mod...no offense. I would like you as a mod, but...*growls*

I'd rather call you Sarah then Calria. If you realllyy want to know why, you can PM me...

*ducks a flying thong*
*while humming "Going Under"*

Okay, you're out-weirded now, Ashyra...
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Hello!

You haven't out-wierded Ashyra. Not quite. You weren't on the old forums. *grimaces and shivers*

Dixie Ros?

Yea, but I'm versatile. All she jokes about is Cheese. :P  
user posted image

Abby The Rat

hmmm.. will people stop throwing Sarah's thong around? I mean, it's hers.

Dixie Ros?

This disscusion is getting really weird...

*ducks*
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Hahar. I'm insane-er..

People actually think I'd be a good mod? Odd.. I spam too much. But I'm here all the time, which is good..

Yeah, Xenocide would make a good mod. Or Cal.

Abby The Rat

As much as I want Sarah to be a mod, she will not be a good one. Trust me and her.