Nero

Started by windhound, December 15, 2003, 02:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commodus

I disagree, completely. If he calls himself a "grandmaster," an "honorable one," a friend, then he deserves to be held to higher standards. With success and greatness, comes responsibility.

In addition, after many of the things he's done, I wouldn't even go so far as to call him any of the above.

Riverpaw

Er... /the/ "wolf bite" or Mr. "Not Wolf Bite"?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Titus

Quote from: HolbyBut this treatment is unfair, especially to one who brings honour, fairness and help to a game about killing, lies and treachery.
I am sorry i just had to remark on the lies and treachery.....and add backstabbing to that.  
heh heh

For those of you who get my drift...
One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Holby

I will not deleted this

wolf bite

I agree with a few things that have been posted.

Wolf Bite is held to a higher standard then others.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

But then Windy seemed to glance over what lead up to this controversy.  There are a few people in this game that I have never knowing attacked, Windy is one of those.  In Turbo we all tend to hide our identities.  I was ferret.  I had exchanged land many times with him not knowing that he was he.  Then after I took emperorship, he sent me a letter about how he tried to break me and could not, and singed the letter ?wind hound.?  Feeling bad that I had attacked Windy, I sent apologies for any past attacks and told him that I assumed that we would be allies in the future, and then trusted him with my identity.  My offer was responded to in further attacks from him.

This is a game, we play to win, attacking each other for land so that your horde can grow is part of the game.  I have now held turbo for the required week and have told people that I intend to have my ?free land? soon to get the game moving again.  Emperorship bores me.  I was broken the other night rather nicely, but not knocked out of the top.  So I regained the land so that I could do a free land today so that the game would be active.

Only when someone is really being a pain as in an enemy do we delete land.  Also it is considered rude to attack when a person is on line and even devilish to attack when there net is changing when they are taking turns.  Windy took that opportunity to attack me and then delete the land from the game. We are talking about him wasting 60,000 land from a much-needed game.  This is not an act to better his horde, but to be HARMFUL and to deprive the game of the much needed land.  I was in disbelief that Windy would do such an insane act. I sent him mail concerning his WRONGFUL actions.  His response was chuckles and laughs.

I flipped over to reg and was looking at his account, I was wondering if he was a protectorate.  So I tried to send him aid and the aid did not send, thus a protectorate.  Opps, I am human, my raiders where down.  That is why the aid did not send.  Knowing now that he is twofaced and harmful on turbo, I decided that he should be punished, and deleted 20% of his resources on reg.

Yes, I admit to a mistake.  I should not carry one game over to the other one.  To right my wrong, I am sending him the aid that he lost.  I was wrong concerning Regular and am correcting that wrong.  However, I would like to say that anyone else pushed in such a way that had the ability to do so, would have done the same thing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Menatus

Quote from: HolbyI don't know the whole story yet. I can't get any response from wolf at the moment.
But quotes like the one I've just highlighted are disgusting. The minute there is a single reason to jump on wolf and criticise him it is taken. Like people are just itching for the chance. Because the guy is the closest thing we'll get to the ultimate player, the one who never makes a wrong move, defends his friends, and upholds justice. IRL, sports and move stars are treated the same way. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's a thousand times worse if someone important does the same thing as you.
I'm not saying wolf was wrong, I'm not saying he's right. I don't know the facts of it as yet. But this treatment is unfair, especially to one who brings honour, fairness and help to a game about killing, lies and treachery.
Holby, you glorify Wolf a bit too much. He's only human like the rest of us.

baska

Ok, I still think what wolf bite did was wrong, but then again doesn't he deserve to be glorified? I mean after all, he is one of the greatest players RWL has ever seen and I thnik he deserves some recognition for that.

Orcrist

Well- Wolf Bite, hearing your side of what actually happened, I guess I understand. You were doing exactly what I would have done- it's just that, when the first thing you find out when you log on is that one of the coolest people you know has been attacked when we was playing as a peaceful warlord, your first reaction is anger. I apologize to you for being too harsh. I simply did not know enough about the situation.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

windhound

*sighs*
I appologised before about dropping the land, I had to leave the moment after I took it and it was either drop it or let you have it right back, which wasnt what I wanted to do, so I made the bad decision and dropped the land, the first time I have ever done so..  
I rarely ally with people on Turbo, sry wolf, the only exceptions are people who are new to the game or really mediocre players, which you are not wolf, you are old to the game and a great player..  for that I respected you..  when I see a challenge I wish to take it, and you truely have Turbo, an incredible defence and probubly a few allies, it took me 20 mil skiffs to finnily beable to break you, and I regret that the time I chose was soo inconvienient for you, I would be rather annoyed too..  but you must admit that your account spends and incredible amount of time being active..  tis hard to tell when you are on and when you arent..  and I wasnt being very observent at the time, so I didnt look for networth gains or losses..
I only found it humorous after you repeativly called me a jerk and then asked me to take more land, if you wish I shall post thoes messages too...

better yet, we can see this as a bad misunderstanding and leave it at that, which I would prefer..

EDIT:   O.O  you must see what I mean by excellent player wolf, it would take me quite a while for me to replace what I lost, and you just sent back what I lost incredibly fast..  I'm amazed..  thankee ever so much..  may this bring this to a close..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Burninate

:)

-The Grand Smil(i)e of Blessing (Beatles)
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."