Sadam Poll

Started by mice of might, December 14, 2003, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mice of might

user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

The Lady Shael

*moves to Spa Room*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

mice of might

Fine then. I guess this means its spam...

spam

spam
user posted image

baska

This is a poll on whether Sadam is good or bad, therefore there must be an option to choose good guy, so you screwed up your poll.Well done ;)  

mice of might

I'm all about screwing up.
user posted image

calria

Oh, the joy of the American media, clouding everything up with the oh-so-familiar Texan mentality of cowboys-versus-Indians.

~>John<~

Oh, the joy's of being in a place where people who think Saddam is good get tried for treason. [not sarcastic]

I think referring to this as cowboys versus indians is wrong, as saddam killed thousands of people, indians....didn;t.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Lord Nightstripe

Like anyone would vote "good." Even if they could.
Lord Nightstripe
Brockhall Founder and Leader
Starter and Part-Author of the longest RPG in TSOR existence, Lord Strongpaw the Rock
3 Kills, Alcky the Alcaline, Yellow Eyes, Someone on the Rampage
Administrator at one site. Moderator at four sites.

"The summers die, one by one. How soon they fly, on and on."   -Jean Valjean in Les Miserable

user posted imageuser posted image

~>John<~

oh, some liberals I know
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

mice of might

I like liberals! And i'm not american! How could a guy like sadam be good? I was just making the choices easy!
user posted image