Saddam Hussien

Started by CoolClaw, December 14, 2003, 08:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

I was surprised no one had a topic about this yet.  

I guess many of you hear that they caught Hussien and if you haven't I'm just telling you.  

They caught him in a little hole in a city insdie of Iraq.  Saddam Hussien was with two other people in the tiny hole.   American soldiers got a tip from someone related to Saddam Hussien (I think). Now he is in American custody.  

I heard all of this from Cnn.   What do you think of this?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Deathclaw

There was something in Ultra-Mod discussion on it. He was with two assistants in a spider hole and surrendered to a few hundred U.S. troops, without using his pistol. The information was from detainees, etc.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

CoolClaw

I never go in there, seems too serious for me.  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Sonoras

Well,I'm glad they caught him anyway~~~~

Ashyra Nightwing

fingo

Wonder what's going to happen to him.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

windhound

heh heh..
I thought I'd read somewhere that Sudam was going to be turned over to the Iraq justice department, and I dont think he has much of a chance of life if that happens..  donno though..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Yes, the Iraqis qill most likely try him. If so, he won't get off, I'm sure.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Shogun

Meant as a joke, although some of you might think it would be fair justice.

My idea (borrowed from another site)-

They should and put Saddam back in his lil hole, and build a latrine over it. Then, go and serve Taco Bell to the entire 82nd Airborne for a week.

I know its cruel, but it would be funny as heck if they did it.

No breaks for Mr. Hussien either, always under there. No showers either. Just some food and a cup of water a day.

ok getting caried away, better stop...
My siggy died :(

~>John<~

I came up with many various means of torture for osama bin laden. First we stick his right arm in molten lava. We run a train over his left arm. we chip off his ear and arm with a dull axe. Then, we shoot him up into space, stick one arm out into space. then we get him under  :blink:  :ph34r:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Quote from: DeathclawYes, the Iraqis qill most likely try him. If so, he won't get off, I'm sure.
The Iraqis will probably STONE him to death...

Wolfia

I, personally, do not trust Bush, and still need convincing that its really Saddam.  In any case ... what difference will it make?  I mean, the Iraqi resistance will still be up and running ... the Americans aren't getting the message - namely, right, you've liberated us, now get out.

RazorClaw

*sighs* Some people will go at Bush no matter how stupid and paranoid it makes them sound... We ARE in Iraq rebuilding the country. And, despite what you and many others may think, Iraq is better under our care than The Tyrant's. We don't kill people we don't like because we don't like them.

calria

Personally, my main Bush criticism on this are just that I think for now he ought to bring in the UN etc to help out... but let's not start a debate here. *begs* Peace and quiet on the forums is sooo nice...

TR Person

That's why I posted the way I did. I wasn't attempting to bring in a debate, just that it's rather ludicrous to claim that Bush would have "captured" a false Saddam.