Saddam Hussien

Started by CoolClaw, December 14, 2003, 08:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Exactly, it is saddam. Because basically, no matter what, you're saying you don't believe anything Bush says, which is stupid.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

CoolClaw

Why would a Hussien imposter hide in a hole when he could just take off the costume and be normal?
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Dilf

Quote from: CoolClawWhy would a Hussien imposter hide in a hole when he could just take off the costume and be normal?
has a point
it is him, DNA and all of this
and before i get
peace and quiet on the forums - what is the point in having them in the first place?? - just out of interest..

It is good that they have found him, but the attacks will get worse for a while
personally, i think it would be a good idea for the troops to leave for a bit
vacate the country of Iraq
go to QATAR for a few weeks, see how it starts to shape up, and just generally help build after if they need help

although i DO realise that the people fronting the war said they wouldn't leave Iraq until the job was done this time, but we are needlessly putting our own Soldiers (British / American / Italian / Australian and some others) at risk.  Get a Governing Council Set up, then bugger off for a few weeks - month, just keep an eye on them (although that is what we are doing now, but we are in the country) but with the troops not there, in IRAW, there wouldn't be any attacks (well they'd be reduced, most attacks are done against the troops in Iraq, nto civilians)

so it makes sense, as for Saddam...
I'm sure Justice will serve