Optimist or pessimist?

Started by The Lady Shael, December 14, 2003, 05:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hah. None of you can escape with my specific choices. I'm getting good at this...

Sometimes, I consider myself an optimist, and sometimes I consider myself a pessimist. Take my site, for example. There, I'm a pessimist, rattling on about how no one visits my site. Here, I suppose, I'm an optimist, what with my "Nothing is Impossible" thoughts and all that.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

I'm an optimist....So yeah.....

*vanishes*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Calantorntain

The Cup is Half Full of Emptiness.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

mice of might

user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

RazorClaw

Well, I believe that pessimism is making yourself feel down and optimism clouds your vision of what appropriate actions to take, so, I'm a RazorClawist.

Menatus

100% optimist. I mean, I'm not happy smily cheery ALL the time, but most the time.

I'm a lubberly person IRL. I'm poor, really poor, so I know my friends are for real :)

Burninate

Pessimists are always right or pleasantly surprised. Anyways, I'm a Gasousist... the glass is never half-full or half-empty, because it has gas in it. -Vera
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

mice of might

Quote from: Menatus100% optimist. I mean, I'm not happy smily cheery ALL the time, but most the time.

I'm a lubberly person IRL. I'm poor, really poor, so I know my friends are for real :)
I've never been afraid my friends were just friends for the money... I really don't think that would be any advantage to them. Other then maybe if i take a girl out to the movies I'd pay, but they usually don't even let me pay.

Friends are my friends because they wanna be. That and because they wanna be with the cool kids like me!
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm poor.

And I have no friends.

:lol:  :lol:  I'm an optimist, really.

Dixie Ros?

Pessimist.

"Ad's not going to be an AdMin  again, I'll never beat Karlin at the game  of web-site making."

With a pinch of optimist.

"I can try." "My writing's fairly good."
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

*pats*
You'll beat Karlin one day, if you try hard enough.

http://www.sparkey-os.tk

Dixie Ros?

*huggles Ashyra*

Thanks! He's wounded my pride in so many ways it isn't funny. You could help me. Forum mod or something. Or writer.

I've got to take myself out of invisable mode...

*points at Siggy*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, I'd be happy to help you out with anything..

The Lady Shael

*applauds Dix* BTW, I meant to congratulate you for that remark you made against Karlin on the Terrouge forums...you even made it into the Book of Karlin!  :P  

Trust me, no matter how much he brags and boasts, you're way ahead of him.

On another site, me and some others were complaining about Karlin, and we were conspiring to create KHA: the Karlin-Haters Association. ^_^ Not exactly serious or anything, but hey, you never know...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.