Warlord Names

Started by Naltaca, December 14, 2003, 01:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

I have a question; do all here like to reuse their name time and time again after each round as to let you name show your fame, or do you like to change your name each round as to let no one know who you are so they can't keep attacking you because of a grudge you had in the last round? I usually switch my name each round so know one knows who I was in the last round so, like I said, they cannot hold a grudge against me.
COOL STORY BRO

The Lady Shael

In Reg, I use the same name, Daughters of Delor.

In Turbo, when I play Turbo, that is, I always use a different horde name. I can't even remember some of the horde names I've used, because I only use them once. I do that mainly so I can attack people I know and get away with it so they don't yell at me. "Hey, you know me! I'm your friend! Why are you stompling me?"  :P Of course, it works the opposite way as well, people don't know who you are, but I don't really mind that as much, it's just part of the game. Truthfully, I get excited when I see people I know attack me. For some unexplained reason, I think it's amusing. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

In every era of Regular, I use the name L'Mal Terre at least once. Then I move on to more fun and interesting names... haven't had a second name since BAX came out, though.
On Turbo, I go nuts with names, just because my account on there isn't as permanent, so I can have fluffy names like "Racecar" or "Last Minute Muffins."

Scarwake

I like to use my account names over, just because people will know who I am and such....

So I stick with Guardians of the Blade until I do something that could possibly screw up my account or I just get bored and don't feel like getting myself out of debt or something....Then I switch to one of my other account names....

The Bladewakes
Celtic Blades
Protectors of the Blade
Scarwake
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

I usually reuse my names. But, after reading this article, I may use something origianl next round ... like squishy.

or spagetti
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

Past names that I have used have been:

Black Sea
Wrath of Anubis
Undead Assassin

And to tell the truth, I'm actually almost a newbie at this I guess you could say since I joined back up right before BAX but I played before that for a while, got tired of it, and then quit. When I first played I thought turbo moved too fast for me, well that is when it came out because I had played reg long before turbo came out. Then, when I joined back up, I played turbo and now I can't touch regular because it's just too slow for me. Turbo is the slowest I go cause there are a lot of other servers out there that move much faster than turbo but for me, turbo is just right :)
COOL STORY BRO

Menatus

First era, I was Menatus Blackhorde. Named because the leader is Menatus, an orange fox who has a black mark from nose tip to tail tip, and all hordemembers put black dye on their foreheads.

The Blackhordes of Menatus, most having died from the first era, therefore creating an entire new army, changed their names to Hope Eternal. They started the clan The Alliance of Eternal Hope, which for a short period of time was great.

Upon the third era, Menatus had become lazy in her ways, constantly losing her horde to fatigue and underfeeding, not to mention not getting payed. Every month or so, Menatus would return with a Hope Returnal and a Hope Threeturnal, but would soon forget the horde, attending to other matters.

In the Black Ages, Menatus returned under the name of Tempesta, (which later on just turns out to be her first name) in the hordes of Second Solution. She began the once great clan Reign of Legends, which for a small period was second only to Rome. As the forces of Mordor and Evil Blades warred with her, she left to protect the clan, and joined the Coalition.

Who knows what I'll be next?

As for turbo...
Hope Eternal, like 167 other things, and Forever Endeavor.

calria

Wheee... Tania, I think you've probably got one of the best corollary storylines to go with your names out of any of us...

The Lady Shael

Heh, yeah, mine is boring: Shael is the younger adopted sister/daughter of Stormclaw. But, er, he doesn't know that yet, don't tell him...^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

calria

Hmmmm...
Lady Calria Ulloa, ruler of a mighty horde of well-trained armies and corsair skiff pilots... righteous defender of the lands of the peaceful King Ad and his clan of Winter...
Friend to many, yet allied with few...
and currently gone dormant after being trapped in a block of ice until she feels like playing again! =D

RazorClaw

Many silly things. Right now, on Turbo I'm Rat-Massing Newb.  :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

*smiles*
Catchy Slogan I be.
#42. May you all feel sorry for attacking me.

My Reg. account name.. that's much more permanent. Pentephraxis Legion.. simply because it sounds spiffy.

calria

I was #42 on the last Turbo...
*murders Ashyra for stealing her number*

Orcrist

Let's see- in regular I normally start out with something pertaining to some old war, like The Stonewall Brigade, or Knights Templar. Then, I change my name to my first ever horde name- Blueeyes, named for the weasel Orcrist and his infamous piercing blue eyes.

In turbo, I like to choose random names just so I can attack people and they don't know who I am. It's quite fun.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Lady Shael

Heh, I remember Orcrist's first account...I was your apprentice in EO, if I remember correctly.