Who will win this war?

Started by Menatus, December 12, 2003, 05:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Don't vote for the third choice. Please don't.

If you know who said it, post. I'm interested in who would remember. :)

Orcrist

I believe it was a hare, and the flying crumpet was in a song with like a duck. And in the battle, everyone was like fighting with food. I forget exactly who though.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

I'm not sure about that, but it was someone on this forum who put something about a crumptet and spelled it with an extra t, as shown.

Ashyra Nightwing

I know!
It was Raine..
I voted for Free..

Aqualis

A flying crumpet: Florian Dunglewoff Wifflechop(sp?) from the Marlfox

AoM
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes.. but crumptet was said by Raine..

The Lady Shael

Raine's flying crumptet, of course...although my mouse lied and said the Freedom Coalition.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

Does anyone know who DMX in the game is? I voted for FREE exc.  even though I was on AoM side, I doubt they can pull through.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Menatus

Yesterday morning, the whole top 30 or so was dominated by AoM, now I can hardly see any. Sauron's broken by so little. Blades isn't a part of them anymore.

Hm.

:) Where is Raine? Speaking of, where's Ragey? He hasn't been on AIM forever. :(

Checkerpaw

Heh, I haven't seen Ereptor or Commodus show their faces at this forum in the past two or three days, either . .

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

Raine's still alive, it was Kilk I was worried about. I was on MSN one day, and didn't know it, and Raine IMed me, but since I didn't know MSN was on, I wasn't able to reply. Kilk's been grounded. Dunno where Raggers is...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: JuskaDoes anyone know who DMX in the game is? I voted for FREE exc.  even though I was on AoM side, I doubt they can pull through.
DMX is DRE on the forums.

Heh, the Alliance certainly "smushlified" you! I warn you, never attack my alllies that hard. It has a habit of coming back to haunt you...  <_<

Poor ikkle Sauron... :D

He shouldn't have picked the guy who loses in the end!   :P

Those little fallen Maia... Never learn, do they?
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Deathclaw

Ereptor is falling. I as well as others have broken him. His days are numbered, as well as AoM's.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

windy finds it very hard to believe that Ereptor is gone as a threat..  he's probubly storing turns, and as most of yall who are fully against him have used most of your turns he'll beable to strike hard and fast and most will beable to do limited damage to him..  
*shrugs*
or he could just roll over and die
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Yes, he probably is storing up turns, but I'm sure most of the alliance against him is as well.
Glory, Glory, Man United!