252 Purple pancho

Started by Shadow Knight, December 11, 2003, 07:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Knight

He cant fend for himself so he threatens me that one of his friends will attack me! what a loser.  he has to get someone who is better then him to attack me. and it just happens that his net is 21,000,000 and he in ranked 101?  :huh:

im just confused as why someone would be so pansy that he has to bring someone else into this when hes the one who attacked me first :lol:

Here is his threat
QuoteBecause of your recent attacks you have cost me nearly
70 000 stoats, so I would like you to send 120 000 000 dollars to cover the expenses. If you do not fulfill my request by tomorrow (December 11) evening at 9:00, myself and Tercios (#148) will kill the equivalent amount of your stoats and than demand the money.

Purple Pancho (252)

calria

Oh, look, someone has to post stats on the forums because they're too pansy to go and take care of idle threats themselves.
*rolls eyes*

All such accusations, including the one I make above, are rather dumb.

Hello!

lol, he's making a big deal out of 70,000 stoats? I usually lose around that PER ATTACK that I make to ther warlords.  :lol:  :lol:  

Juby (Tercios)

I never agreed to bully people for him, who does he(Purple Pancho) think he is?
ohhhh and the positioned thing, I've mentioned it to admin like 3 times but they don't seem to be fixing it.  So in conclusion, Purple Pancho is a lieing dweeb.

And I think it's a little rude of you to post all of my stats in an open forum.

[Merging a double post.]
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Purple Pancho has been removed from my clan. Feel free to attack him, anyone.

The bit about Tercios is a total lie. Please remove his stats.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Ashyra Nightwing

*snerfs*
Tch tch.. Life is easy when you're a skiff-masser..
If his net is high, that's a bug that needeth to be fixed.

:P  

Shadow Knight

yea it does need to be fixed. i took his stats out too

Quotelol, he's making a big deal out of 70,000 stoats? I usually lose around that PER ATTACK that I make to ther warlords.  

i know whats his problem?

The Weasel Liberation Mov

His NW is what it's supposed ot be. It's his rank that's screwed up.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th