Gone for good now.

Started by Peace Alliance, December 09, 2003, 10:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

K, so I'm pretty sure you all knew i was still in ROME even after i left the forums. and i'm pretty sure wolf bite told you all about who i was when i changed my name. but take another look at #33 so you can all be nice and sure that i left the game.
Why? i was having fun being in first place and being emperor for my first time on reg. I was having fun being moderately peacefull and calm, then my friend holby stabbed me in the back to be buddy buddy with wolf bite. that pretty much ruined it for me... now every time i get over 10K land i get attacked within 30 seconds... all because you were told i'm evil Peace Alliance. Sure i could take the top again... but why bother? they game has gotten tiresome and annoying. I don't have time for RWL and frankly theres nothing making it hard to leave so now not only am i saying goodbye to the forums, but goodbye to the game too. If you wanna talk to me go on an IM or join up at www.homnelands.tk and RP with me.
also, i've been playing another game,Ultimate Empire, its pretty fun.

byes.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Menatus

See ya round, Peacey! :)

caedo caelestis

[no advertising, sorry]

Ashyra Nightwing

Blood Wake

i'll talk to you on aim
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Hello!

Toodles!!! *waves sadly* Well, I can't really say I knew him very well, but why do so many people leave???!!! :unsure:  :(  :(  :unsure:  

windhound

*waves*
bye for now!
come back when you get too bored  :)

People leave RWL 'cause other things, usually things concidered more important such as real life, get in way, and in Peace's case, not being able to gain in ranks because others smushled him gurtly..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Burninate

~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

Ereptor

Peace, urrr ummm Peace.  hahahahahaha.  ROFL haaaaaahahahahaa.  I crack myself up.  LOL

heh heh whew.

anyway man i think i will join you on that new game.  I wonder if it will take the place of this one.  It takes less time and with school getting more and more harder i might just need a slower paced game.  And urr umm more mature. heh

PEACE OUTTT MYYYYYY BROTHAAAA IN CANAAAAAA DAAAAAAAA
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Bye Peace. See you next month.

:D  

Sonoras

Heh,Lets all see him come back!

Well,see ya anywayz.

Peace Alliance

hey! I'm not coming back!

lol, liked your post ereptor.

Ok, well its time for me to delete the link from my fav's so i don't come back to check on things like i know i'm gonna be proned to do. Gonna set www.ecompweb.tk back as my homepage like the good 'ol days before RWL. *smiles*

calria

Ye'll be back.
The black hole will call you...
Anyway, by now I think it's second-nature for most of us regulars to type www.rovl.org into our URL bars every so often...

Mark

I estimate he'll back next week...so I don't have to say goodbye  :P  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?