Rumor grew of a shadow

Started by Ereptor, December 08, 2003, 05:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I'm not complaining. Why have you been so rude to me if I say anything?

Perhaps you should read the rest of the post. He tried to kill me for not allying with him, though I had no intentions of warring him.

For you it was just betrayal :P

I don't think this Tania-hating is going to go away any time soon either....I think it's because I'm a girl.

Scarwake

Okay, my friends or ummm....enemies in the game or whatever......There is a TRUE alliance between AoM and Blades...Yesterday an alliance had not yet been established directly between the two clans, because I had still been waiting for the formation of the clan, that and I hadn't been on Reg. server for awhile....

Not only do I want certain things to happen, which will be revealed later to everyone, but *forgot what he was going to say* oh well....you'll find out later...

All members who need aid are to ask for it from whomever(Ereptor or etc).
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blackeyes

That's a good lad TJ.

Nasty little blighters in here, nasty they all are.....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

I'm a member of Blades.. I just found out about this "alliance" all I've gotten so far is some Espionage from Ereptor. Thats about it. I really see no benefit to this... you know why? Because all it will do is either put Ereptor on top, or destroy everyone in the two clans.. and anyway, Ereptor doesn't even have a clan.. and TJ has dissapeared from the rankings as far as I can see, so I am starting to think the second idea is the correct one. So I respectfully ask, as a member of Blades, that this alliance be dissolved, and we go our separate ways. If not, I guess I'll just have to leave Blades and join another or possibly start my own.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

~>John<~

*would like to say TJ's rank 13, and Ereptor controls armies of mordor, hes just not in it.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Armies of Mordor is not controlled by Ereptor...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Cindarin

Armies of Mordor?  Remidns me of ROME.  And just like ROME fell -and they did-, Armies of Mordor will aslo fall -just as the story goes-.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Aqualis

Quote from: The Weasel Liberation MovementI know you are, Aqualis.
Do this mean that I am a "greedy, halfway-decent" player?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Hello!

Blackeyes, for instance... I'm not referring to all of the AoM and Blades players, just most. *points at various members of both clans who are not Aqualis*

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: AqualisDo this mean that I am a "greedy, halfway-decent" player?
No, just one of Ereptor's lackeys. I didn't say you were bad...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juska

Ereptor isn't  in a clan becuase if he was soemone could set him to war and kill him, now I am just speculating on that.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Hello!

Exactly. Fearless Ereptor doesn't want big, bad, wolf bite to kill him.

Menatus

I was neutral in this war...until Ereptor sent two of his lackeys to take 30,000 of my land...then my own members leave and attack me...

I wouldn't have been on any side, but now Loren doesn't care about RL and AoM and Blades wanna kill us.

Commodus

This forum never fails to amuse me.

1.) This reference to Ereptor's "lackeys" is a joke. Ereptor has a lot of friends, and followers, who are happy to help him out. If Ereptor's followers are his "brainless lackeys," then Loren would be Wolf Bite's equivalent.

2.) "Exactly. Fearless Ereptor doesn't want big, bad, wolf bite to kill him. "

Hello! is at it again! With his supreme intellect he's managed to create another absolutely meaningless post. The wisdom and subtle sarcasm in his post never fail to amaze me. He alone is able to guess at Ereptor's motives and fears. Keep up the great work!

3.) "Ereptor isn't in a clan becuase if he was soemone could set him to war and kill him, now I am just speculating on that."

To which Hello! responds: "Exactly." If you don't mind, please explain to me why wolf bite wasn't in Loren. For the exact same reasons of Ereptor. So now I'll pretend to be as idiotic as Hello!

Exactly. Fearless wolf bite doesn't want big, bad, Ereptor to kill him.

4.) To all of these Loren members calling others lackeys:

What do you think you are for wolf bite?

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: Commodus4.) To all of these Loren members calling others lackeys:

What do you think you are for wolf bite?
You honestly think I'm a lackey for wolf bite?

I've helped him with one of his plans, but beyond that, my clan and its allies do what we decide as a whole, not what some other person tells us. My allies and I don't need someone to order us about. We didn't kill #5 on order of wolf bite, we did it for revenge.

Need I remind you who leads Loren? Has wolf bite come and led it? Wolf didn't get Loren any of its Fourth Age allies. He didn't get involved against #5.

And by lackey, I meant someone on Ereptor's team, following his advice. In retrospect, perhaps that was not the best word to use.

And Commodus, don't you have anything better to do then coming on and flaming people? If you want to run around being a irksome child, please go elsewhere.

I'm sure you could be a productive member of this community if you'd settle down a bit. Thanks. :)

Wishing you a nice day,

TWLM
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th