Honestly, I'm not coming back to get warm welcomes

Started by Gen. Volkov, December 08, 2003, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

OK... well.. I'm coming back.. I'm addicted. I honestly am not doing this to make myself feel good about how everyone says welcome nack when I make this post. I'm just letting you guys know so that you don't say " I thought you weren't posting anymore?" Anyway thats about it, I'm back, I'm addicted, I can't stay away... that's about all.. Shael was right..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

calria

Never doubt the wisdom of the Shael.

RWL is like a black hole... once you get sucked in, you'll never get out again.

Burninate

The negativism of the analogy is also appropriate.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

Quote from: BurninateThe negativism of the analogy is also appropriate.
If you don't like the jam, stop being a fly.

Gen. Volkov

If you say so Burninate.... anyway, yes.. RWL is like a black hole.. not even light can escape.. which is why we are in the Black Ages... Yuc yuc yuc....

*Cackles*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: calriaNever doubt the wisdom of the Shael.
True in some cases...^_^ Nice saying though, has a certain ring to it, even if it's not entirely trustworthy.

I was actually wondering why it took you so long to come back a couple days ago...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Bwhaha! I made Shael doubt! Ok actually it was because it took me awhile to actually want to come back. Also, I had to see if anyone cared, so I polled my clan, and they thought I should.. so here I am.. but yes, one should not doubt the almighty wisdom of Shael. She is usually right.. but that doesn't make almighty does it... :blink:  

Burninate

Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

The Lady Shael

Which is against the rules of this forum anyways.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Burninate

Quote from: The Lady ShaelWhich is against the rules of this forum anyways.
Well, yeah sure for TSOR...
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

Commodus

Gen. Volkov

*Wishes he were an Admin here like at Hack* Commodus.. stop flaming Burninate... your being more annoying than him. When its totally off topic.. not that the ones before were much better.. but it was natural conversation evolution, yours wasn't. Besides this is my topic, and I don't like people bringing outside conflicts into my topics.

Burninate

That was someone else, but anyways, I agree with him entirely.
Also on his point about banning... see, I angered the administration, so my ban was long and heavy as they say. Retto didn't want to lift it either. See you insulted all the members but not the admins.. so your ban is not even enforced. GJ.
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

Gen. Volkov

Er... what?? Like I said.. outside conflicts.. stop please.. continue this somewhere else.. AIM, spam room whatever...  

Burninate

Nothing particularly important to this topic or anything that would for an instant change anyone's mind or make them think. So yes let's ignore it.
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.