Bounty

Started by Ereptor, December 06, 2003, 09:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I was checking around this morning and noticed that there still was a member left from T L L .  If most of you didn't know T L L  was the clan that was used to take down Rome.  The clan that was used to do the backstabbing.  I don't want to see this clan anymore.  

1 bill to the person who kills him.  the reason it is a low bounty?  if your asking yourself this just check his land right now because he only has 153 acres and dropping.  So for a quick pretty penny.  Try your luck on The Legacy Warriors #170.

(EDIT)  I would just like to add that anyone can take this bounty.  He has no networth and rank 89.  He can be easily set to war and taken out.  So if your a low ranker i would try to get this bounty before some high level guy does.  1 Billion is a nice amount to hold on to. (/EDIT)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

baska

I thank you Ereptor, I am The Legacy warriors, I did help take down Rome... The reason why I've been so low in the ranks? I've been Trying to kill myself. I want to start again, but I can't delete my self because I can't remeber what name I signed up with. Thankyou Ereptor, You are doing me a great favour.

Badrang the Tyrant

Yes, but you still have to type in your name to delete your account.   Or, you could wait until the Admins get around to it.

baska

Well, I've already tried every name I use for different things and none of them worked so i sent a messge in game and they didnt do anything either.

Ereptor

See the big bad Ereptor is not always so mean and evil.  *grins*  *walks into shadow*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

Ah, but you were trying to be... :P  

Juska

Who made the rule that large empires can't kill small empires? I was trying to kill that guy when you posted this, I put my troops on the market and gave him food trying to be able to attack and when I could I didnt get through, the guy has like 50k rats i have over 5million, he only has 150 some land why couldn't I break him?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ereptor

i know it is a dumb rule.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

baska

Well, according to Holby, The reason why none could break is because I have the so-called "Immortality bug", but I'm not too sure of that so you can either keep on trying to kill me, or, you make the ADMINS DELETE ME!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

Immortality bug? Odd. Very odd..

Juska

Well immortality bug or not I first had to send you food and troops in hope of rasing your net and enought that I wouldn't get this dumb message "Your generals refuse to attack such a defenseless warlord" It was something liek that. Come on how is anyone suppose to kill any and still have an empire left when they have that rule.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

calria

The point is to keep kills from happening unless they're really, REALLY wanted kills.
If there were no limitations on who can attack who, then everyone would die all the time, which isn't what RWL is about.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: JuskaWell immortality bug or not I first had to send you food and troops in hope of rasing your net and enought that I wouldn't get this dumb message "Your generals refuse to attack such a defenseless warlord" It was something liek that. Come on how is anyone suppose to kill any and still have an empire left when they have that rule.
Hmm.. I thought setting the clan to war would let you attack anyone..

Ereptor

Oh i am sorry cal.  Then pray tell what is rwl about.  If you say hpr i will have you sacked pronto.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Burninate

Oh cool, you can sack people? Hail.

~Beatles
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,