Another poll...

Started by Shogun, December 03, 2003, 03:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogun

How long have you been reading the Redwall series? Ive been reading them for 4 years (and I only read them b/c my brother did). What about you?

Oh and for those of you that dont know, the first one was published in 1986, so they have bene around for 17 years. 3 more till their 20th Aniversary...wonder if they are gona have another special addition one like they did with Redwall. You know, tht lil thingy that said 10 Aniversay! on the front cover...I still have one of those...its in like, 3 peices though (and thats only because I read them so much).

Sorry for rambling on like that..
My siggy died :(

Aminrael

I've only been reading the Redwall series for about 5 months...but I started role-playing a couple of years ago.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

I heard about them from my sixth grade English teacher, didn't read them until 7th grade, and didn't actually start really getting into them until eighth. I started on the ROC in the first half of 8th grade.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

I voted four years, though it's actually three. Anyhow, like Shael, I was introduced to Redwall (more accurately, Marlfox, which was bought for our class library) by my teacher in fifth grade.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

I started reading them in fall 2001.

Ashyra Nightwing

I started reading them in 1999, methinks...

Aqualis

Since November 2000, that makes it three years.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

erm..  *thinks*  since 4th grade..  that would be..  *prods brain*  8 years..  *goes to get a calcuator to double check*  arg..  I'm wayy too calc dependent..  
anyways, a friend of mine was reading Redwall, so I tried it too..  'think it wasnt until 6th when I got all the books that were out read..  then I stopped reading them..  then came back in, hrm, maybe 10th grade..  somewhere about there.. yup...  reread the entire sierries many times since then...  that is, all 'cept loamhenge, which I think came out (?) but I havnt got a chance to read yet..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

I started reading them I think in 6th grade, my one friend had them all so I borrowed some, so it been around to years. Pity I can't get my friend to play RWL he's too much of a jock.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Badrang the Tyrant

I was first introduced to Marlfox by my friend.  This happened in the 8th grade, and I've been hooked ever since.  So, that's about 2 years.