Hope this doesnt break any rules

Started by Dark_Regent, December 03, 2003, 11:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Regent

[URk. Didn't see this before, but it is against the rules. sorry]

Anyway have a good day and Merry Christmas to all.  :D

Also if the admin of this game would like to do a banner exchange with me here is my banner page link.
Click-->user posted image

Dilf

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Ooh! Wheel of Time-based. I'm gonna have to sign up!
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Dark_Regent

Hey DILF whats up get your hiney over to the game dude. you can play more than 1 or 2 at once :lol:  
Click-->user posted image

Riverpaw

It's technically against the rules, but Retto usually lets these things go on anyways. Of course, last time I tried advertising...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Burninate

It's along the lines of anyone can advertise in posts, and absolutely anyone can in signatures, except TSOR because they could be competition. Which I agree with because FaF is way cooler than RWL.
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

Blackeyes

Quote from: BurninateIt's along the lines of anyone can advertise in posts, and absolutely anyone can in signatures, except TSOR because they could be competition. Which I agree with because FaF is way cooler than RWL.
Has FaF come out?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

*bites*
RWL is cooler!
*prods until he admits*

Burninate

No it's not. I am glad I was quoted in Terrouge for saying BAx has no new features. Because... it doesn't.
Mm... advertise on WC-Prom, great idea, now.
No, Faf's not come out.

Anyone who wishes to dispute my point obviously has way too much time on their hands and should be doing homework. Eat a cookie.
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

Ashyra Nightwing

BAX has new features... (not arguing, just pointing out) cities, protectorates, new way of attacking, new species...other things..

Burninate

Not arguing, just pointing out:

Cities = worthless but for HPRs
Protectorates = everyone agrees they're worthless (Me, Nohc, MeII, etc.)
Attacking = Since nobody got the hang of it, nobody uses it, and not profitable when used
new species = apart from Ermine Search not working... and Ermine is the same thing as Stoat... sure. Not very original to make an expansion with practically only species being a new gameplay aspect

Skiff races - the one true new feature. not much though
Dear Forums,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

Retto

I see, Beatles, that your short stint of playing has taught you everything there is to know about RWL: BAX, and that all your information is current and up to date! You are obviously two thirds of everyone who matters, and your opinion is valued above most others.

I also see you neglect to mention all the non-game play aspects of the expansion. We aren't trying to make radically different games when we expand, we're trying to make better ones. Would you say BAX is much better than DEX? I would.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ereptor

I dunno retto.  I enjoy a free game.  But i was not impressed with this expansion.  Beatles complaignts have some truth to them.  Listen to us.  We are playing this game.  We know what affects us more than people that hpr.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

I've played heavily, and not as an HPR, since BAX came out, and it is REAMS ahead of DEX.
I prefer BAX's interface and newer features over the TSOR system.
And, cities are unbelivably useful if you play a low-camp strat... which I do.

And Beatles has told me of the new features of FaF, though I'm sworn to secrecy, I will say that 99.9% of it won't really help me out much in my style of gameplay.