Retto Appreciation Day once again...

Started by The Lady Shael, December 01, 2003, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

RAD comes upon us again...quite sneakily...I remembered last night, and didn't remember to post something until now.

Many thanks, Retto, for sticking with us!

If you wish, you can also express graditude for your other RWL admins. Only if you want to.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bob3

Does this happen every week or what?
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

The Lady Shael

No, the 1st of every other month...I might change it....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Riverpaw

How about this: Since there are four weeks in every month, why not make each one dedicated to one admin. We do have four admins, right?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

bob3

Too much celebration.
Instead, dedicate the first of every second month to an admin or mod. That's 6, so it works out.

*mpan: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...ts&CODE=leaders
PWNED!!111

Riverpaw

:o

Forgot Stormy the first time counting, and Shael the second. Terribly sorry, you two. Still, this could be arranged. It'd just require some math or record keeping, whichever is easier. Math, I guess, as the LCM of 4 and 5 is 20.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

*covers Retto in bits of leftover turkey*

Every day is "Ad"min appreciation day for me...

Nohcnonk

Ashyra Nightwing

*appreciates*

*worships*

HAPPY RAD, RETTO!

The Lady Shael

Hm. What do you guys think of that? On Bob's idea, having the first of every other month dedicated to a staff member?

bob3

I'm "The Beatles" or "Beatles", thank you very much.
PWNED!!111

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

The Lady Shael

And I actually almost called you Beatles in that post too. But the real Beatles disappeared a long time ago. Now we only have someone here claiming to be Beatles under the username "bob3", with a very different personality than the Beatles I remembered.

I told you that on AIM not long ago...that I would call you Bob, not Beatles...

Menatus

Do I sence -- OOH SHINY THINGS! *runs off*

I didn't say I was coming back!

General Austin

I like the idea of RAD, just because Retto did alot for us, but please don't do the Worshipping of him. It makes me feel sad, and kind of sick too, because it goes really hard against my beliefs that you should worship only God. So, if you don't mind, please don't worship him no mores.

~Aus

P.S. Happy RAD, Retto!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.