Forum Poll...

Started by The Lady Shael, December 01, 2003, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I know I didn't put the Game News forum, but that's rarely used anymore, and I didn't want to put an "Other: Please Specify" choice, because people choose that one and never specify. So this way, you're forced to choose something.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

GD, what else? Anyways, the abbreviation for Ultra-Mod is wierd.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Heh, not really, if you think about it. It's just like any other normal abbreviation...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

GD.

UMD stands for some sort of disc, I don't remember exactly, but it's going to be used in the Playstation PSP when it comes out.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Hm, weird. I remember being amused when Griever told me "smap" was a Japanese music group....

Riverpaw

UMD = Universal Media Disc ??

Anyhow, looking on Google...

CORRECT, says Acronyms.com

*beams*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aqualis

That was it.

*memorizes*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

I voted GD, because I figured everyone would've voted for the Spa room, and I was on a toss-up between the two...
Apparently, I was incorrect... wow.

windhound

Spa Room 101 [ 0 ]   [0.00%]
poor spa room.. it feels so neglected..  lol..  I voted for the GD..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

The GD is my favourite.. it contains many posts of interestingness.

Scarwake

Hmmm....It was a hard decision but I finally managed to decide out of the 3; General Discussion, Polling, and Spa Room 101.

I chose Polling, because I love reading all the humerous polls that we have and then posting on the weird ones....

I had a hard time picking between polling and Spa Room 101, only reason I would've voted for Spa Room 101 is because I named it....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

I voted polling because I don't play the game much and most forum polls arent about the game.

The Lady Shael

Heh, actually, I think the Spa Room takes the prize in the Least RWL-related Forum category...^_^

~>John<~

Unfortunately, yes, but it should be UMD.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

Spa Room 101 should die.. but no one will let me kill it.. ~mutters~ Oh well, if you can't beat them join them.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]