Congratulations

Started by bob3, December 01, 2003, 02:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Any way to make sure my php works properly while RWCenter is down?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

bob3

Talked to the person you told me about, Shael. I said that I wish he had never returned to my games. He said he hadn't, then told me in clear words something to do to myself which is anatomically impossible. Then he blocked me. So... yeah, it's him all right. Screw him.

*mpan... no..er...no
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

Riverpaw

Scary, I actually guessed what he said. We get too much of that where I live, mostly because I'm a geek, and because I'm Asian. I guess it wasn't an accident, or did you just speak to him in the wrong way? [edit] BTW, I've figured out how he could've autopiloted his comp to do this with only two widely available pieces of freeware and no computer knowledge.

*ten years later*

Oh.

mice of might

Where do you come from where they say that to you because of your race? Where I'm from people get beaten up for being racist. And the only times people say stuff like that is when they are trying to look cool.  <_<  
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Riverpaw

Forest Hills, New York, I originally came from China.

*ten years later*

Oh.

bob3

PWNED!!111

calria

Bravo, Beatlesey.

Just out of curiosity, I used to know this, but how do you ping someone? I've got a few people I'd like to do it to, and it's not illegal here last time I checked...

caedo caelestis

Quote from: bob3Now we get St. Louis, Missouri...
Mm.
lmao...

Menatus

Heh, half my friends are Asian. I'm one of those people who gets really offended by racists jokes and (Note to all: I am a fool) like that. Even if it's just "joking" it really bothers me. Against any races.

Anyhoo, I don't even know what pinging an IP means or anything.

(Computer illiterate; I only know Internet and HTML stuff)

bjornredtail

In windows: Open the command prompt, type in the command ping and then the IP adress or domain name of the computer you want to ping, hit enter. There is also a command thich allows it to display the route the a ping takes (from computer to computer), but I don't know exactly what it is. Something like "tracerte" or something like that.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

bob3

PWNED!!111

bjornredtail

Ooooo... Intresting networking command. Thanks.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Mikalae Gildar

It is fun to ping people!  And irritating too!
:snicker:

My favorite way to insult people is to use the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) code, the kind they use in aircraft.  For example:

Yankee Oscar Uniform  India Delta India Oscar Tango!

I just said "you idiot".  You can spell out a lot more fun things then that; merely an example.

Have fun!

The Alphabet Here!
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

bob3

Ports 7 and 13 on *NIX machines are a fun service, the echo/daytime services. But most don't support them due to flooding anymore. :(
PWNED!!111

Mikalae Gildar

Thus spake  B) Beatles B) , His High Majesty.

I tried pinging someone, but it comes back saying that the packets couldn't go through...its irritating.
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"