Hey all

Started by Narfel, November 28, 2003, 07:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Interesting...... I honestly thought you were a little younger myself.... :unsure:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Aminrael

*points back at Wolf Snare* I think so...I've got A's in everything except one class, and that's a B. I'd have clarified, but I drank too much Mountain Dew and it's making me sleeeeeeepy.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Wolf Snare

heh..... Mountain Dew = yummy

The majority of us on here are smart.... :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

*pokes everyone*

I'm going to make a poll for this, because I want to see it as percentages... go find my poll on SAT's. woo!

Wolf Snare

lol.... interesting.
how are you going to organize a poll like that though?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

*gives you a look*

The polling forum. Duh...

(It lists the %'s to the side of the poll...)

Wolf Snare

lol, ahhh, very simple.
I thought you were making a poll of how smart people were, in a very different way from just asking their SAT scores.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sha

Hmm, here it goes.

I'm a senior in high school (12th grade), and I'm on the high honour roll and have been on the high honour roll since I was a sophomore (10th grade). I usually do the best in English and social classes, but this year, in an exception to the rule, I am doing well in a math class. We do not have advanced/ap programmes at my school, but I wish we did, because there have been several occasions when I do not feel "challenged." Then again, I'm one of those people who like learning.

The best class I have this year is Library Aide - our school actually doesn't have a librarian, as she is in Africa in the Peace Corps. So last year, I was the librarian, and this year we have a substitute teacher who comes in and helps me once a week. It's fun stuff, it is. I love learning how libraries work. It's much more than just putting books on shelves.  

Shogun

7th grade, and im 12. Regular math (pne stupid test) and Im gona get a detention soon b/c I am going to fall asleep cause its so easy...All the classes are easy.. A in everything except Spanish, that I got A+

And Im taking the SATs in January, through the John Hopkins program..

My siggy died :(

calria

Quote from: ShaHmm, here it goes.

I'm a senior in high school (12th grade), and I'm on the high honour roll and have been on the high honour roll since I was a sophomore (10th grade). I usually do the best in English and social classes, but this year, in an exception to the rule, I am doing well in a math class. We do not have advanced/ap programmes at my school, but I wish we did, because there have been several occasions when I do not feel "challenged." Then again, I'm one of those people who like learning.

The best class I have this year is Library Aide - our school actually doesn't have a librarian, as she is in Africa in the Peace Corps. So last year, I was the librarian, and this year we have a substitute teacher who comes in and helps me once a week. It's fun stuff, it is. I love learning how libraries work. It's much more than just putting books on shelves.
So that explains the madame librarian theme to your LJ for so long! Aaaah!

Myrhakel

I'm 14 and in a Grade 10 Gifted program.    :)  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

windhound

*sighs*
windy is a senior in high school..  rather looking forward to college, or atleast getting out of my school..  need to put an NC State logo in my sig, I've been accepted  :)   hope they keep me as such...  
The school I currently attend is Cedar Ridge High (brand new school, opened last year), and I will be in the first graduating class (in theory anyhow) and the principal is rather, um, unique to say the least..  she refers to all of us as kiddies and young people and such, and always uses the phrase 'on tomarrow' which I really hope I dont pick up..  I tend to pick up and start using odd phrases..  'neah' has worked its way into my vocabulary..  along with 'meh' and a few others..  windy has drifted..  
yeah..  I'm failing two classes on my interm reports, for the first time ever, Physics and Calc, one because the teacher is phycotic and the other because the teacher just cant teach and puts new material on tests...  all my other classes I have an A or B in..  my last year in grade school and I get my worst two teachers ever..  go figure..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I'm 13 and doing Grades 10, 11, and 12 work. I knowa 9-year old who does grade 9 or 10 work in one or two subjects. :)
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Ashyra Nightwing

Hee.. Physics is evil. *prods it very hard* I can't do anything mathematical, which explains my non-skill at Promisance..

Mikalae Gildar

I am 15 years old (turn 16 in May) and I am technically in 10th grade.  I am homeschooled, so I am doing stuffs above my grade.  Such as college math courses (I take at the university) and other stupid stuff, like chemistry and Latin...no wait!  Latin is awesome!  Never mind!  Sorry...Latin is so cool, I'm taking it online.

I am going to graduate from high school next year, methinks, and go to some techy school.  My goal is MIT, but the biggest problem with going there is that I don't want to pay for it...*sigh*

On the ACT I was in the top 4% (isn't that the highest percentile?  whatever the highest percentile is); I took the ACT two years ago, in eighth grade.  It was really funny seeing a bunch of people four grades above me struggling on the math portions when I was done twenty minutes early!  *laughs evilly* :snicker:

I took the PSAT and haven't got my results back yet, but that was simply the easiest test I have ever taken.  Oh yeah, and I'm taking the real SAT this June...funfunfun!

I hope to get a degree in Computer Science, while minoring, or maybe double-majoring, in Filmmaking.  It's hilarious, I have always wanted to do two mutually exclusive things...for example, Comp Sci and Ancient History.

I also recently have had a dream to be in politics of some kind...fix this country.  Save America from the liberals!

:blink:

I think I just infuriated about half of RWL saying that. *wants to hide, but stands strong*
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"