Hey all

Started by Narfel, November 28, 2003, 07:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

Now I know some of you are in collage but I'm not... so I was wondering what grade your all in, Like me myself, I'm in eighth grade... But i'm in 9th grade math and I'm passing all of my other classes *chest swells with pride*  :D with a B+ or higher.... well anyway back to the subject... what grade are all of you in?
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

The Lady Shael

10th grade, in 11th grade math, but I shall be taking duel enrollment over the summer, so I'll be in a college level math class next year. As for grades, I'm doing well, I think, A's in everything except APUSH, which is a B. My teacher tried to encourage me when he saw me all depressed on report card day by saying a B in an AP class is equivalent to over an A in regular. *sigh* I'm still not happy about it...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Hehe *shouts* Shael's a perfectionist! :lol:

I'm in 8th, but I'm old (14).  I won't bother saying my grades... *wink*

Narfel

Hey, Nohcnonk we got something in common... were both in the same grade and were both 14 years of age....  Hmmmm, thats wild. you male or female? :huh:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Nohcnonk

Male... of course *glares*  You can feel the mascularness radiating off me if you try... well, maybe not buy anyway :lol:  

Narfel

I'm a male as well B) .  Ehh, thats All I got.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: NohcnonkHehe *shouts* Shael's a perfectionist! :lol:
So true. Perfectionist AND procrastinator, if it's possible for the two traits to coincide. *pokes Nohc and Narfel* Weird, I'm 14 too, and I'm two grades ahead of both of you. Okay, maybe not that weird, I turn 15 in nine days.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Cool!  I'm a brilliant procrastinator as well!  More in common stuff :D  

Sun Jian

I'm 15 and happend to forget what grade I'm in... Teribbly sorry...
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Wolf Snare

Heh, I am in grade 7, doing an advanced math program of course! :D (grade nine math) It is pretty fun too :)

[just for the record I am 13] ::agrees::  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

mice of might

18 and in grade 13. grades aren't important though.
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Juska

I am in 8th grade too not 14 yet will be in less than a month, straight A's too 9th grade math. Does anyone else have a "Gifted" program at there school?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Yep, called TAG(Talented and Gifted) And of course I'm in it ^_^  Like advanced English class.  I'm in 9th grade math in 8th grade, but I would be in 10th if this school allowed it... *mumbles about how he better get into KAMSC next year*

Wolf Snare

Yiss, it seems that many of us on here are very smart......  :eats:
:eats: :eats:  :lol: :eats: :eats: * is very easily amused * :D  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)